THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, December 5, 2019

THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM

Finally this last LDS nativity video got it right.  It was the conjunction of the two planets that signify kingship.  At his birth and also just prior to his second advent.  I witnessed it over a period of several months in 2015.  First dramatically so when I was walking out of the Boeing Everett plant on the west side and thought something with very bright landing lights was on short final approach to Paine Field.  Except it remained static on the sky.

It was surreal.  Truly wondering awe...

I went and researched it and it was this singular sign.  I expected we would see something related to the 2017 Rabbi Ben Samuel prediction two years later.  On my 49th birthday, we had the Revelations woman sign in Virgo - but no clearly identifiable event related to the second coming...  I am still trying to wrap my head around that one.

Other than the Revelations 12 sign, and Trump making Jerusalem the eternal capital of Israel, I did not see the expected signs evolve.

Time will tell.  Sometimes, we have to rely on hindsight to see forward.  I personally do not like that approach, but I have learned to be patient and understand that God has all things under control.

Here is the meme from a FB powerhouse pal, that got me spun up:



No comments:

Post a Comment