THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

BREAKING FREE OF YOUR SLAVEHOOD

Folks, the best thing that has happened to me was getting fired from my Jay Ohh Bee.

I enjoyed what I did (given the proper resources to get the job done - and being in an environment where I knew I was judged on my merits and not what I believe in (which I felt like were both the exception and not the rule).  But I actually looked up the text I sent to my wife on the Monday about an hour before the actual firing occurred, and I told her I thought I might be having a heart attack and that if the chest pains got much worse, I planned on calling an ambulance and going to the ER.  The stress of the “purple kool-aid” incident the previous Friday.  I had pretty much had enough of the hostile work environment and actually wrote the blog piece that was misconstrued around 1am Saturday morning.

It threw me for that big of a loop.  Just sat there in the cube farm all alone in the office going over and over the scenario that day.

More to come....  I have a big day tomorrow so I am cutting this short....

Here is the link of one of my heroes who nails down some basic economics:

https://youtu.be/QGJrf253tzA

Please watch this vid.  He is getting it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment