THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, December 19, 2019

SIN BRINGS SAMENESS

Great quote today about what sets us apart as we seek to do God’s will.



Folks, I have some great news I cannot share yet, but let’s just say my family and I are feeling the hand of God in our lives in a profound way.  I am overwhelmed with gratitude that we have been sustained in an Alma 33 way.

Truly, we are blessed with the fat of the land, while those who have attempted to dig a pit, are and will fall in the pit/snare they have set for those seeking to do the will of the Lord.  I have always put the will and mind of the Lord first; then let the chips fall where they may.  With the express knowledge that God will sustain me and my family.  He is the great facilitator and scheduler.  IF we put our trust in Him.

All I can say now is that I am in awe of my wife’s faith.  She has been praying and fasting twice a week and going to the temple at least once a week seeking redress for the wrongs of the past few months and that things would work out in our family situation.  In the most dramatic ways I am seeing my wife get her desires fulfilled almost to the letter.   As in a dream I had a week or two ago now, I feel sorry for those who have thought to dig a pit.  It will not be well for them.  God is the great Mediator and has a learning experience for each player.  He loves each one of His children and will bring each one to a situation where they will learn the most.

Many, after knowing me, wish (in the short term) that they had never come across me.  Precisely because I seek for as perfect of justice as this world can offer.  When there is corruption involved, it is  a bad collision of sorts.

Pray, if you would, that we have the best outcome - and that, in a dramatic way, that the folly of the recent situation is brought to an open and dramatic conclusion.

I can be more open in the coming months.

God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment