THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 9, 2019

THE CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX; AL GORE MISSED THE BOAT AND THE BIZ-JET:

This is interesting.  It implies that the cyclical climate change is tied to solar minimums and maximums along with smaller sub-cycles related to volcanic eruptions and the subsequent cooling cycles.  There is more junk pumped into the atmosphere in a single eruption than mankind could ever pump into the atmosphere in the form of mega-yachts, limos or biz jets ferrying the hypocrites to their global climate change conferences....  It is quite laughable, really....

Truly delusional.  But then, they must have a way to pay for their one world gunning just as predicted in scripture....

I just shake my head:


No comments:

Post a Comment