THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 13, 2017

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING? PROPHECIES OF DEVILS

Considering the nature of the plot, I would have to arrive at this conclusion.  Just as I did when the movie predicting the crashing of the two planes into the twin towers was supposed to be released around that time.

You need to watch the whole thing:

http://www.sfgate.com/tv/article/Did-50s-TV-show-feature-a-con-artist-named-Trump-10848356.php

Trump.  Wall.  Comet/meteorites.  Attempts by various law agencies to stop him.

Now I want to watch the whole thing to see how this plays out.....

2 comments:

  1. Commentary: t certainly sounds like an urban legend — an episode of a 1950s western TV series featured a snake oil salesman named Trump who claimed that only he could save a community from destruction by building a wall.

    But the debunking site Snopes says the show, part of the "Trackdown" series starring Oakland native Robert Culp, did in fact air on CBS in 1958.

    A clip from the episode was uploaded to YouTube, captioned "Predicted Donald Trump," in November 2016.

    The "End of the World" show features actor Lawrence Dobkin as Walter Trump, a con man who predicts a firestorm would rain down on the Texas town of Talpa unless he intervenes to save it. Culp, playing Texas Ranger Hoby Gilman, calls Trump's bluff and eventually arrests him for "stealing."

    Trump sold the townspeople force-field umbrellas to deflect meteors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness, I think I remember that episode! That is hilarious! I was a kid, but I think I saw it later as a rerun, probably in the 60's. I think the reason why it stuck with me was the fact that it was so absurd and bizarre. People back then had a lot more common sense and integrity. So, when this came along, I think I stayed watching it just because it was so peculiar. Idk for certain, but I'm pretty sure the law enforcement either stopped him or he got away, i don't remember. Huh, I'm surprised anyone found this. And yes, the elite do have their strange code of ethics. And this would have constituted telling us ahead of time what was going down. It does make you wonder. Hmm

    ReplyDelete