THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

AN AMAZING, YET TROUBLING DREAM

So, two weeks before my dad died, I had a dream that my best friend had a stroke and died.  I actually wrote the best friend a quick note and warned him to keep aspirin on hand and to drink lots of fluids and take general good care of himself.

My dad died from complications of this very thing a few weeks after this dream.  It was my best friend in my family - not a buddy from work that I have grown fond of.

Many people have commented on the number of people they know who have died recently.  Many are being called home at this time.  I have noted it.

Two weeks before my kid died, my dad had a dream where myself, my kid and my dad were all interviewed by our Patriarch G-gpa and my boy was the one left after my father and I were dismissed.  It went grandson, grand father and then son.  If there was anything to that, we will see.  My wife also felt something was to happen two weeks before - but largely dismissed them as random thoughts while pondering in the shower.  This death happened almost to the exact day/hour of when I had been expecting it since my early twenties - and then later honed in when I turned 30 and my wife asked me when I thought this might happen.

After my son died, I was having a heart to heart with my mother and I told her that she was next and that she had about six months left.  I gave her one of my copies of Life Everlasting about the transition into that state.  Five months and two weeks later, she was gone.

Well, last night - I had a very vivid and amazing dream where I got the "two weeks notice" for myself.  Yikes....  I was actually able to experience my own death - it was very interesting, the out of body experience and all.  I actually remember telling myself that I had to move towards the light.  It was pretty cool - but disconcerting at the same time.

I mean, I do not worry about dying, and all.  In fact, I consider myself to be living on borrowed time right now.  Usually, anxiety dreams are based on just that.  I have no anxiety in the matter - other than who will get my scab collection when I am gone......  My family would probably get along just fine, I am sure.  I have set them up quite well, especially with a nice life insurance payout to go on top of that sundae.  And the only thing I would be miffed about is not getting to see the whole mess pan out before Jesus comes again.  I mean I am sure having fun with this ride - not a dull moment, at all!

So yeah, we will see.  I cannot remember what led to my demise.  Hopefully it was not due to choking on a pretzel at the Inauguration party......  Because you know I will be partying over that little detail.....  If the Wood Zone goes silent in a couple, you know what happened.  lol  At that time, if articles keep appearing randomly, I think the official term would be "ghost writer".....

2 comments:

  1. Iraq - you can't die - we need your posts! But if you do, please write and let us know :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely need you, and others like you, who are willing to disspell misinformation. If you haven't done so already, you might make sure your wife or another trusted person will login and post a "final" post for you.

    ReplyDelete