THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 13, 2017

A LITTLE KAWEHI TO CHILL TO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

Getting in the Asian mode.

Spent the better part of an afternoon haggling with my ridiculous manager over a few hours on my weekly timecard issue related to moving down here in record time (OT for driving time each day over 8 hours).  The relo package gave me up to 11 days to pack, move and set up in the new place with all expenses paid.  I busted my arse to get down here in 5 days so it would not break into the next work week, so I could support our vendor at a critical time.

Nothing I cannot stand more than tight people who pull caveats and fine print out to try and stick it to you - who make you out for the criminal when you are attempting to be the hero.  I saved the company over $10,000 in the way that I moved myself down to Texas and nearly killed myself in the process.  I rarely do what is best for me - always looking out for the other guy.  This makes for resentment, at times.  I am extremely loyal until someone crosses a line - and then I am outta there so fast, it makes peoples' heads spin.  My MIL found out when she finally crossed that scarlet line in the sand and wore out my good will and charitable/consecrated spirit.  I can only attribute God putting me with real winners in order to push my resilience to new horizons......  I just take it in stride - a compliment, of sorts.

Well after spending a few hours haggling over some ridiculously small amount of money, I got fed up and told him where the rubber meets the road.  It is a nice feeling.  I have nothing to lose - but living full time in Cardston in Zion if speaking exactly what is on my mind, goes south.  This person is particularly detached from reality (single, 50 year old never married homosexual, male), who thinks he is Liberachi..... and who is probably on a major bender now that bummer is going out the door.  No, seriously.

So, as part of my hacked-offedness, I did a quick google search for jobs in the Dallas area.  Found a sweet gig in Japan for an emerging airplane program.  My skill set was a perfect match - and they are offering a 50% increase off my base salary, moving expenses, hefty relocation bonus and per-diems.  A way lucrative deal......  I quickly updated my resume and fired it off to the local recruiter.  Got an interview request in 5 mins.  It has to be some kind of record.  Surely a little balm on an irritated soul.  There is a small vindictive part of me that would take it just to screw the boss over.  It takes about $100,000 for the company to get the training in place for each engineer in my classification.  It would be nice to just walk away from it - and check that at the door over a $500 bill for OT.  Just to make the statement of how stupid this guy is.....  And yes, it is not just me - the entire management group is in an uproar over how this guy is handling things.

So, here's to Japanese regional jet builders and maybe a great new opportunity.  Domo - and here goes Kawehi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykIwtNyASVM&index=4&list=PLjqNF4c3splChDF5GtstEBjWf0GopBXmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment