THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, January 23, 2017

HISTORY ON PRE-FLOOD CIVILIZATIONS

Folks - there is another massive cover-up going on by the globalists here.  Even the Chinese are in on it (you will see a pic of an earthen pyramid that they have planted trees on to draw attention away from what it really is.  These people hate the truth - and will do anything to deny that there was a flood and that the Bible narrative is the correct one.  The father of all lies cringes when truth is presented - and actually flees from it (but not as much as at the mention of Jesus' name or good music declaring Jesus as the Son of God).

As I have watched my childrens' spiritual development, I can tell where they are at, by how they respond to good music.  The reaction is like oil and water - and I used it to some dismal forecasts.....in some cases.  Evil (or those inclined to it - such as a Laman-spirit), cannot abide goodness.  The two things repel each other and are in a never-ending state of conflict and chaos. 

The anti-dote is repentance and coming into the depths of humility.  It has always been stunning to me that those who slip into this state of being, do not detect their own slide.  I have always had a strong sense of "self-diagnosis" and have sensed when I am being acted upon - or when I act upon - evil; so it baffles me when I see others oblivious to the slide to their demise.  This is the gift of discernment - and I do have it; and guard it with malice.  The adversary and his minions know us probably better than we know ourselves (the new temple films show that quite well) - and they have an everlasting hatred for us - so our job is to send them to the curb and not allow them to have influence over our lives.  Discernment is central to that end.

Anyway - here is that link:


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  I cannot vouch for everything - but most of it is superb.  It takes most of what I have observed and puts it in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment