THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 29, 2014

WOW - THIS IS KIND OF INTERESTING

Sometimes, it does feel like a muslim takeover......

Beheadings not called terroristic acts.  Shootings at Ft Hood; same thing.  I will call a rotten muzzie, a rotten muzzie...... How come no one else will?  Play by rules of decency, or you get schooled.  Plain and simple.  Sawing heads off gets you special treatment......  I have just about zero respect for that "religion".  Sorry - but that is how I feel.  Now we have a gay muslim prez in the highest office of the land who is just screwing everything to high heaven - and no one gives a rip.  When will it end??  This guy deserves a rope at the very least for what has happened to Amerika.....

This article really got me spun up.  We have been sold down the river!  We have been set up and no one sees it for what it is.
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/11/see-it-one-world-trade-center-in-new-york-city-is-topped-with-a-muslim-minaret-2456144.html

1 comment:

  1. I saw this story and it made my blood boil. This poor woman has had to suffer because of her man running off on his impulses. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865611924/Redefining-marriage-hurts-women-children.html

    ReplyDelete