THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 29, 2014

JK ROWE AND THE TEMPLE AT THE NJ - THE WANING PROMINENCE OF ANGEL MORONI

Here is some confirming detail about Julie's experience:

I can say this much about Julie Rowe. Several years ago when I was in an Elder's Quorum presidency I had an assignment to pray about what we, as a presidency, needed to do for the ward. Long story short - within a few days of that I had a dream where I saw a lot of thing. At the end of the dream I was standing in front of a massive building that had several other huge buildings connected to it. The buildings were all connected with large archways that I referred to as "buttresses" when I told my wife when I woke up. I saw a lot of detail, including that instead of an Angel Moroni at the top it was a statue of Jesus Christ with his arms outstretched. When I saw the statue of Jesus on the spire that's when I realized it was the temple at New Jerusalem and that He had come - no longer needing Moroni to herald His coming because he was there.
Fast forward to last week. My wife was reading Julie's book and she jumped off the couch and came and found me to read to me her description of the temple at New Jerusalem. Her description was exactly what I saw in my dream. That was a huge point of confirmation to me that what she saw was probably for real. Not to mention listening to her interview with Mill Crenshaw where she was able to openly answer questions on the spot that were all consistent with other visions I've read and heard.

Joel 2: 28-32 and Acts 2:17-21 clearly state that these things will happen and should be expected in our time. Joel 2: 28-32 was also repeated to Joseph Smith Jr by Moroni 3 times when he appeared in his bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment