THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

TENSE IN UKRAINE

Sheesh.  I do not want to even leave Canada - for the prospect of them closing the border after we get nailed with a few nukes.  This kind of talk is serious.......  Putin is extremely irritated with NATO.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11069070/I-can-take-Kiev-in-two-weeks-Vladimir-Putin-warns-European-leaders.html


Still waiting for things to heat up in Chicago area before I officially freak out......  But here is more distressing news from Ukraine:

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-has-threatened-nuclear-attack-says-ukraine-defence-minister-267842

2 comments:

  1. My husband served a mission back in the late 70s in Ontario. N Eldon Tanner was visiting with the missionaries & my husband remembers him saying that the Stakes of Zion in Canada needed to be built up... especially for when the boarders close. That's a little piece of info you just don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to gossip, but is Jon Huntsman still LDS? I thought he'd kind of went down his own path, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete