THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

MORE PERSONAL ACCOUNTS OF IOHANI WOLFGRAMM - COMMANDING THE ADVERSARY TO DEPART

Found this on FB and thought it was interesting:

He showed us his personal pedigree chart that went clear back to Adam. The names were recorded on an animal hide that that was so large he had to roll out on the floor. I can't remember for sure but I think it was on a cow's hide. Someone else who knows help me out here. He told us over and over to GET OUR ANCESTORS WORK DONE among other things but his main message was to do the temple work. He also shared many experiences about the gift of healing and casting out satan. I remember in the blessing I received from him he told satan to leave me alone. He said, " Satan I command you to leave. Do you HEAR me satan? I command you to leave and not return." He said it in the most powerful voice I had ever heard. He also told of about an experience when he was on a airplane over the Pacific and the plane was about to crash. I think the devil was trying to kill him once again. The pilot had a problem or perhaps the plane had engine failure, I don't remember those details however he called on God through the authority of the Holy Priesthood and commanded the adversary to depart. The plane landed safely without a problem. Perhaps it is in his history, I have not read it and I don't know. He was an extraordinary man and I am sure he was welcomed into heaven by many of his ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment