THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

IOHANI WOLFGRAMM BRINGS HIS DAUGHTER BACK FROM THE DEAD

I would like to thank the blog owner, Scott Thomas, for making this available.  That story that was published a month before our deceased son was born, had a major impact on me when, at 9 months old, our son died shortly after Dallin H. Oakes published the article in the Ensign about miracles in the Church.  When we found his lifeless body, the first thing I did was to call my home teacher so we could bring him back.  His son answered and babbled on the phone and then I hung up and called 911.  I was that inspired by the account of Iohanni.  He has shown me how to properly use my priesthood to make it fully efficacious - not just something "I have" like the watch on my wrist.

Anyway, I spoke personally with Tisina and got the family history she published with Iohani's works.  It is one of my treasured books.  He was a mighty man of Nephi-esque stature.  And for my troll that thinks I am just making this sensational blog to scare the crap out of people, Iohani - as a Patriarch, also declared that Ogden would be nuked.  We are on the cusp.  You have your witnesses - including an Apostle of the Lord that endorsed one of the faithful greats among the Latter-day Saints.

Here is the link to his wonderful story:

http://visionsandtribulation.blogspot.com/2013/12/iohani-wolfgram-miraculous-healing-of.html

It looks like there are many other gems on this blog that Scott has compiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment