THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

MIRACLES AND WATER - AND POSSIBLE JULIE ROWE VISIT TO CARDSTON??

All I can say is that I have experienced miracles in the last few days.  I can feel the brooding Spirit of the Lord in my life and my heart fills to overflowing with gratitude.  I am now a Canadian and have begun the process of moving up.  I have an angel here who was sent to help me get thru the process as smoothly as possible - and all I can say are prayers of gratitude for people who have been placed in my life who have the Spirit of the Lord.  I have been exposed to several people who do the opposite of everything that I attempt to do that is good and right and who hedge up the way in every way.   And then, there are others who at the exact moment I feel inspiration, they are similarly inspired.  What a joy to work with people who have similar values and who hearken to the Spirit of the Lord and not a dark and filthy spirit of an underworld.

I appreciate all the prayers on behalf of myself and my family.  I cannot help but think of the quote by Mrs. Sols Guardisto (just found out that Sols is the name of the husband of the lady who had the vision in the Cardston Temple) that those from beyond the veil would encourage us on.  As I move back to the land of my mother, I cannot help but think that she is cheering us on from the other side, along with my son who, no doubt, is there with her.  I know that they enjoy discourse with each other because they both showed up to my father a month after my mother died to give my father instructions, just as I was informed would happen in the dream I had the night my little boy died.

God is in control.  I testify of that.  Once we relinquish our control and put it all in God's hands, we can achieve anything once we thrust in our sickle with our might (faith manifest thru our works).

And speaking of spirits from the other side encouraging us, here is a warning from the other side as given by one of Iohani Wolfgramm's descendants: 
I almost forgot how my grandpa always warned his grandchildren. I got the chills reading up on his words again. I feel like he's warning me again. Iohani also predicted 9/11. He would always say something about the 'twins falling', but we always thought he was referencing his twin daughters falling away. I don't know how many of the details will actually come to pass, most of it has.. but I do know that the message of repentance is the one we need to pay attention to the most! After grandma died, aunty Tisina...the one raised from the dead...said that she's been visited multiple times by grandma and gramps saying....'Water,...don't forget your water....get lots of water!!'

I am receiving much correspondence from readers in the know with much good information that I simply cannot be allowed to share.  I simply must say that time is oh SO SHORT!!  Please repent and maintain a broken heart and a contrite spirit.  For this will be the minimum qualifications of the Lord's protecting hand.  He would that we would gather as chicks under His protective wings - but we must seek Him out.  He is not a "foister".  That is satan's plan - and simply is not God's way.

I can also share that Julie Rowe would be interested in coming to Cardston for a conference and just needs the funds to travel (this due to correspondence from a blog reader and Cardston friend).  I would like to fly her into Kalispell, MT from SLC and I will run down and pick her up.  My wife and I were saying this would be a great opportunity to spend three hours in the car picking her brain - and then three hours back.  We could arrange a place for her here to stay overnight and do a session in the Cardston Temple if it worked out.  Please contact me if you would be interested in doing a conference here with her.  The last conference I did, the venue was thirty dollars an hour that seats about 200 and we could do some kind of food prep in the adjoining kitchen (snacks or potluck and meet and greet afterward so people could chat) and the cost of a flight could be an additional 300 round trip.  It would be nice to  have volunteers commit to pick up the tab at $20 or $50 each so it would not burden one person.  I would prefer that no one contact me unless you have your food storage in place and your installment debts payed in full (other than mortgage and student loans) so that further debt would not be added to existing debt.  I have not asked for anything on this blog and do not even collect a potential $3000-4000 in ads that it would generate annually, because I feel that all that is freely given, should be freely shared (unless there were printing costs, etc in the case of a book).   But, I feel that her story could do much to light a fire under many here.  I think her book is available in the Cardston book store - and it is possible that she could do a book signing??  That would have to be set up - and I might just have time Monday to set that up as a possibility if she does make it up here.

My e-mail address is:  thewoodzonemailbag@gmail.com

I also LOVE hearing your stories of being awoken from your deep slumbers.  You have all heard mine - it is nice to know that there are others out there.  Being a frothy-mouthed, end of the worlder is a lonely business these days.  I have received so many affirming stories that I cannot share publicly, but please state if I can share on the blog or not, or in a conference.  There are many who have better "info" than I do.  And yes, the Brethren are in the know.  They are relying on individuals to awaken using the process of personal revelation and to use the eyes that can see and the ears that will listen

3 comments:

  1. "And yes, the Brethren are in the know. They are relying on individuals to awaken using the process of personal revelation and to use the eyes that can see and the ears that will listen"

    I don't know if i have ever agreed more with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with both you and Anonymous. The brethren are most definitely IN the KNOW. Elder Nelson was quite direct at the BYU commencement. I feel so sorry for the Sunstone types that are criticizing an Apostle of the Lord for an "inappropriate topic given at a commencement ceremony." An Apostle is going to say whatever he needs to say, unless the Spirit restrains him in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was said by Elder Nelson?

    ReplyDelete