THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, November 28, 2020

WE HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED

I will sound a little paranoid here, but politically we have become infiltrated by freakin' commies in the form of Dumbascraps:

https://rumble.com/vbgb43-ep.-2339b-the-hunters-becomes-the-hunted-tide-is-turning-final-stage.html?fbclid=IwAR3pDvFvLfP8erPPnyNUuQEF3VaDrvYoKih8ljHpvY8Ca7Iup7scgrSiu00

If you believe the garbage the MSM is pushing, you are part of the problem.  I have been following almost exclusively the alternative media.  Thank heavens for this possibility.  Even Drudge and now Fox are no longer reliable as non-propagandists (balanced and fair coverage).

On a side note, we are in a fake second wave of this Scamdemic I call Covid-1984.

I woke up to use the bathroom at 3am and found a piece of cardboard on the sink with this blog address on it in the sink so I would get on it:

www.inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

It must be important.

As this guy says, watch for a false flag.  It will be imminent.

On a related note, there is also an infiltration within the Church where there are wolves among the flock at almost all levels (likely within the Twelve, as well).  I have always stuck with the saying to stick with the Prophet and the majority of the Twelve.  There was a reason it was not ALL of the Twelve.  I believe we will have a divisive event right at the very end.  Keep your eyes on Dallin H Oaks.  Good things will come from his direction.

The role of that body is to fight the cabal and speak out where there is corruption.  If there is a push to go along with the World or to take up a One World agenda, you are listening to the wrong people.  It is my understanding that the Lord will take those people out of the way before they can screw the flock over.  When you hold the keys to life and death, you hold the future outcome of entire groups of people in your hands.  The only thing required to activate those keys are faith of the people.  Where there is no faith, there will be no miracles.

I was in a business and once again ran into a piece of work who is currently on a local High Council.  I quoted a ton of prophecy to one of the guys in the office that I was doing business with.  This other HC guy was overly hostile towards me when I went to check out.  These jackals cannot stand the truth.  These are the pieces of shitzo that have been trying to change the narrative for the last 30 years.  Or, better said, they have been trying to change the culture within the Church - analgous to what the Deep State has been trying to do in the USA.

Buckle up!  It is going to get interesting.

Again, food and water in your basement for 3-6 months because you WILL have to quarantine for months when the third wave hits as they have openly said - in 3 to six months.  Ignore this advice at your own peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment