THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, August 24, 2019

WOLVES AND TENDER SHEEP

This is why I shred on apostates young and old.  I have taken on Ed Decker of the Godmakers cinematic game and tangled with Tal Bachman and an old Scoutmaster that was”caught in the act” by his own sons....  How em bare assing for him....   One was a young Bishop at the time. I really admired his mother that was shat upon by this guy.  The son pretty much disowned him.  What a train wreck!

I am an old sheep dog, so when I find one, I bare the fangs and fight back.  I happen to feel that Jesus and Joseph are worth defending....  I do not apologize for doing so.  There is only one direction and it is the Lord’s way or it is the highway.

Why is it so clear to me and fuzzy for others?

Here is what got me spun up:



So if you see some fangs, back away slowly and please don’t shoot because I am just the messenger....


No comments:

Post a Comment