THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, March 28, 2019

SO WE ARE LIKELY BEING WATCHED.... BY SPOOKS

Without donning the tin-foil hat, this stuff is actually going on.

I used to laugh at this stuff, when a "wide-eyed conspiracy theorist" told me about how tv's have two way cameras, your photocopy machine has a hard drive that makes a snap-shot of every fax and copy made and sends it to Utah for processing.  Your phone convos - all public knowledge....

And then my hero, Ed Snowden dropped the nuclear bomb and outed the goings-on of our Orwellian state.  The deep state.  The organism that Trump openly declared war on - and that war which I support.  I love the country my Founding Fathers founded - but openly despise and decry the One World organ that the USA has become.

In the past, on this blog and during the days of rainbow whorehouses and so much else, I called on the Russians to do us all a favor and do the unthinkable, relieving the world of the blight and making DC a smoking pile crater of shattered marble and twisted rebar....  Along with many vaporized swamp-dwellers.  If they take Trump out, God will allow it to happen.  Yes, the unthinkable WILL happen.  To the absolute benefit to humanity.

They will also take out Denver where the collective hive is centered in their NWO hub.  You could not pay me to live within 100 miles of DIA.  Russia will send in the big one - and that is the radius of destruction.  George Soros and those behind the curtain will back Russia into a corner - and the bear will lay it's paw on Sodom Egypt (the USA).  I have friends who have seen incredibly classified stuff in detail in vision.  Several of them.  It will all go down - just as described, when the line has been crossed.  I will be sad - but will not mourn too heavily.  It is better to excise the cancer - and even kill Patient Zero in order to eliminate the spread.  This is the expectation prior to the Millennium - all earthly governments (all that have become horribly corrupted - no wine in new bottles bad), must be brought to naught.  In the vacuum, Christ and His government will reign supreme.  It will not be done by force, nor coercion - but it will be hailed as a blessed event by those who love truth and purity of principle.

Sooo.... all of the above?  It gets you put on a watch-list.  Even those who frequent the blog?  Yep.

I have not heard it first-hand, just as a rumor - but the whole watch-list thing is true.  Yep, all my work has paid off.....  Ten years ago, I used to drop key word catch-phrases in white font in my blog pieces and in e-mails just to yank chains and keep the spooks hopping.  Just for fun.

I would simply wear that labeling as a badge of honor.  And to those who think I may be the next David Koresh or whatever - you can go pound sand, I prefer to let God take care of my heavy business.  I know the bounds and limits of God's judgment (at least enough to get by on this blue marble), and I can feel enough to know that we are getting close - and when we are not.  I could feel the impending disaster six weeks before 9/11 and kept telling my wife and associates that "this nation will be humbled" over and over again.  When it happened, I was shocked by the magnitude of it.  And then secondarily shocked when I realized we were all set up by a wicked group of gadiantons who sought to bring this nation into bondage by utilizing a bewildered and scared population to press them for the changes they sought.

When we are close again, I will feel it again.  And I likely, will be praying day and night for relief.  This is the object of the blog - to get as many good men and women praying until God is compelled by the faith of the few, to drop the hammer to provide relief for the elect.

So, here we go:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/28/mysterious-undocumented-technology-hidden-intel-computer-chips-researchers-say-9044193/

One more thing to add to the list of things our government has compelled a major communications producer to put on the chips they manufacture.

You have only the illusion of true freedom - and you have sold all that your ancestors have worked for down the river.  There will be a "people of Limhi" moment - but it will have come after much pain and at a great cost.

Continue to pray for Trump.  When he is gone - it will be the full on assault against the Church and a frontal assault against Conservatives.  The hammer drops right after that.  Wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment