THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, March 25, 2019

FALSE ALLEGATIONS

So, I have to say I am one to gloat - especially as giddy as I am right now over the news I am watching.  Now is a great time to gloat and celebrate, if Trump is your man!

https://youtu.be/uTz--bJdDWg

CNN is eating crow - at the very least and the WH New Director is veritably glowing in the victory after years of merciless pounding.  She knews the dumbascraps are likely going to be indicted on many fronts.

Like Trump, I have been falsely accused on so many levels - and I have come out smelling roses every time.  And I mock and laugh at those who just fling the poo in hopes of trying to make something stick.  I have a long laundry list of accusations by many who, quite frankly, are mentally ill.

I have been obliquely accused of murder of my own child that died of SIDS.

I have been accused/implied of committing adultery at BYU - by the one who actually did with a BYU prof as related by her former room mate who is trustworthy.

I have been accused of sexually abusing several of my own children.  I called the police and requested 911 send over CPS to clear my name of that one.  Amazingly, after giving a deposition to the police, I did not end up in jail - which is a requirement in the law of the state I was living in. 
As a result of this, I have had a Bishop side (temporarily) with this allegation of sexual abuse and throw me to the curb in the form of doubling down on two deep leadership in a YM calling in a ward that simply barely could cover all the bases in the required programs.  I confronted the Bishop - a good man, who made a bad call.  Like Trump, I take this stuff head on.  While Trump uses Twitter, I just simply blog the crap out of it and chuck it right back.  I have to say that Jesus was quite good at the burn.

I have been accused of kidnapping my own children and taking them to Canada against their will.

I have been accused of going to Canada to evade taxes.

I have been accused of "gas-lighting" my wife from a complete low-life.

At Boeing, I got sucked into a situation where I was accused of doing something that could have gotten me fired if it had been me.  It was a co-worker who was going thru a divorce and likely high on prescription drugs that did the deed on an official FAA record.  Thankfully, I had an alibi for the time/date stamp and I pushed back and put the screws to a manager that was covering for a 33 year veteran who was point man on the 747 Wing to Body Join.  When it appeared I was going under the bus, I grabbed the emergency brake cable and sent that bus skidding....  In the end, they walked the guy who did the deed out the door.  I would have had to sue from outside the company to get my job back - no easy feat with Boeing's substantial legal clout.

Where mild abuse did occur by an older sibling, I was accused of having a deranged or faulty memory.  Yep, me the kid who actually got straight A's in high school and for one entire year in engineering school at BYU before I discovered all the cute girls.... Squirrel!!  Yep, I was just making it all up just to be a miserable sack o crap to my sibling....

Much of the above lunacy can be traced to my MIL who needs to spend her monies getting the best help that money can buy getting counseling and proper medication - instead of hoarding it (to what end??).  She probably has less than 10 years until she meets her end and, last I checked, it cannot be packed into a coffin to go where she is going.  Even any precious metals would melt in the heat...  It is no use.... best to use it wisely here getting over what can be gotten over in the time allotted.  Life is a fixed commodity.....  Use it (wisely), or lose it.

So, yeah - I can relate to Trump.  While entertaining to watch the lunacy of the social or moral leftists out there, it does get old.  But I admire Trump for his grit and determination.  I pray for that man daily.  I was talking to a co-worker that is a raging Trump fan and one of the few I have found here in Canada outside of the Church - and I told him that I have probably never asked for more protections for anyone including family, than I have for that man in the last three years.  My co-worker holds out that Trump will make it through 8 and that another miracle will occur in the 2024 election.

I literally think he will be despondent when that crumbles.  Trump likely will not make it through eight years - though I would hope he would.

So.... as we celebrate his newly-launched offense against the left, I am left to ponder the false crap launched against Jesus, Joseph Smith, Job and many others.  I call it the brotherhood....  In a small way, I am glad to be a part of that.  It is just part of the deal when you call out the wolves and hypocrites in life.  The venom and poo flinging is just part of the deal.

I was recently corresponding with a feminist gone-awry who is nearly completely apostate - likely by her own admission, who breathed out that President Nelson is part of a sex-ring of child abusers.....  Yep - mentally ill.  Where are the meds when you need them.....  If he is crap, we all are doomed to a very bleak future.  If she is crap - then we are better off without her in our midst - until she can get the help she needs, repairs the verbal damage she has caused and then maybe admit her back into the fold after a period of profuse introspection.  Excommunication is a good thing.....  Kind of a stint in solitary confinement, before the stint in solitary confinement with the heat on high and no knob to turn it down....  Best to get it nailed down while in this life:

http://classic.scriptures.lds.org/en/search?search=now+is+the+time+to+prepare+to+meet+god&do=Search&anonymous_element_1_changed=search

So, in honor of all the poo-flingers out there - yer day is coming.  Every word that proceeds forth out of your mouths will have to be pulled back in and you will have to account for every last jot and tittle of it.

If you fling the poo, you had better have a little thing called evidence or you are no better than the baseless scum at CNN that used to unabashedly fling the poo at Trump.  Yep - you are that low.  So low - that if a slug farted, you would likely choke on the dust....

Giddyup!!  See you in court!  I am bringing the popcorn!

And just remember that the great accuser - and all those who love and make a lie along with him, shall be (not pushed and not shoved, but) THRUST down to hell.  2 Nephi 9:34

http://classic.scriptures.lds.org/en/2_ne/9/34b

Enjoy the ride!

And long live Trump and MAGA!!




No comments:

Post a Comment