THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 28, 2017

THE LDS MISSIONARIES HAVE EVACUATED RICH PORT....

I wondered if they would get to stay to help in the rebuilding effort.

Sadly, it is hard enough to get flights in - let alone out, so getting supplies in to missionaries in order that they could keep on helping out is likely slim.  I am sure the people there could have used the help - but maybe later when things are stabilized a little bit more.  As it is, it may well become a killing zone over things like basic food and water.

I wonder how many Saints there heeded the call to keep a good stock of food and water on hand.  I know this has got me thinking about preparedness on a whole new level:

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865689733/Heartbreaking-Evacuating-Puerto-Rico-Mormon-missionaries-reassigned-all-over-US.html

Things cut a little close to home when Waterton NP got scorched a few weeks ago.  We just about got schooled - the flames were that close.  A few folks closer to the Park were not so blessed....  Sad.  All of the High Priests were fasting and praying over it.  I heard one of the patriarchs of the group state that there were literally tens of thousands of cattle in summer pasture in the hills.  A cold front and subsequent rain brought an end to the fires.  But - the Park and some individual lives will NEVER be the same:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/waterton-kenow-fire-pincher-creek-evacuations-1.4285153

This kind of thing can get you into full-on apocalyptic mode.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment