THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

NEW MEGA QUAKE (7.1 - 7.5) IN MEXICO CITY

I had my favorite lady friend sit next to me in GD class on Sunday.  We were passing notes to each other.  She thinks this is it.  I told her, my head tells me a 70% chance of an EQ in Utah this fall.  However, no confirmation from the Spirit.  She asked me if we were going to have Gen Conf this fall and I got a yes.

Then we had a small one in Park City and another in Beverly Hills, CA of a small magnitude - and in the areas I am expecting the bigger ones.

Now this one in MX city.  Maybe things are picking up prior to the Sept 23rd date?  We will see.

I wonder if we are in it - finally.....  My lady friend sure hopes so - she is only getting older and she realizes that her role is to help out by passing along her treasure trove of information.  The thing that literally will be the killer - is people that have never raised a garden - suddenly having to attempt to do so with no experience.  Those that are experienced will be like gold.

In other news, it appears that PR is about ready to get hit by a doozy.  Yet ANOTHER hurricane that may make land-fall in the USA.  This after years of no direct hits by the swirlers.  Two hurricanes - then three large EQs.....  We shall see.  It is 2017, after all.

UPDATE:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4900334/Strong-7-4-quake-hits-Mexico-anniversary-deadly-1985-tremor.html

How weird is it that the EQ hits on the 32 anniversary of the first big one to hit MX City??   As I build, all I can think of after looking at these pics is:  more rebar....  Never enough rebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment