THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 14, 2017

THE COLLAPSE OF EVOLUTION'S DEEP TIME LEG?

Wow - this is interesting.....

AND something that I have held for a long time; the evolutionists are full of doo-doo.....  Having said that, I believe that a Wise Creator has made it possible that you and I and all creations can adapt to our circumstances to help us cope in a fallen world.  BUT, I am not the result of something that climbed out of some primordial swamp a few hundred million years ago.  My progenitors were placed on this orb - just as my endowment points out.  Anyone who believes differently, who professes to be a practicing LDS, is a sellout and a weak-minded individual.  If you are someone who is confused (who is not LDS), I cannot blame you.  Just as I really cannot blame those who are victims of the global brainwashing delusion of man-made global warming.....  The delusion is strong.  The pathetic god of this pathetic world appears to be winning this battle - but the victory of the war does not go to his pathetic band of losers.....  It will be a supreme pleasure to chuck it all to the curb - and not a minute too soon.....

When the fam and I were in Drumheller, AB a few months ago at the propaganda center (er, Museum) and at the badlands, we found that there were many different layers of corrosive rock (solidified ash and mud).  I came to the conclusion that each layer was laid down in a single event - and the interpretive signs admitted as much.  One of the layers was about 30' thick.

Underneath each of these multiple layers, lay the coal (signs of compressed vegetation) and what appeared to be life in abundance (they mined this coal for 50 years in that area).  Then 100' of death and destruction (ash and mud), in successive layers.  It was clear to me that an "event" happened that initially killed the abundant (pre-flood) life in a much warmer world (no seasonal tilt to the earth - and an earth that may have been much smaller, with less gravity - prior to the expansion of the Continents in the "days of Peleg") and then quickly laid down crazy amounts of over burden.  Then, a layer of fertile ash, which became our soil today and the top soil on top of that from successive years of plant life that has decayed and built up over time.

So, here is the article:

http://blog.godreports.com/2017/08/university-settles-lawsuit-with-scientist-fired-after-he-found-soft-tissue-in-dinosaur-bones/

Folks - time cannot lie.  May the real truth-seekers use discernment to put the lies of those who have an agenda, to rest.

As a PS - I have to say this:  I got tangled in a tax dispute with the State of Montana over where my primary residence was as I worked in WA but the fam was living in MT at the time.  I had to throw a presentation of objective evidence together and I was able to convince an arbiter that I was in the clear.  As part of them dropping the $12,000 plus tax case against me, I had to sign a statement that they admitted no guilt and that (basically), my case could not be used by others to form a basis to go after the state in their similar cases.  The short of it - is that they admitted "no guilt" in the matter.  Same thing with the case above with the lab manager and analyst.  The state of California knew that they had NO case against the man - and that by dragging the TRUTH out into the open, it would cause them lots more of OUR money to fight the individual citizen and it would cause more harm than good to the evolutionist arguments that would have gotten more shredded than they already were.

FACT is this:  the state has theoretical unlimited funds (yours and mine).  They can appeal and fight until the cows come home.  The only time they back down and pay out, is the rare cases where they think they will get skewered in the court of public opinion.  This was one of them.  God bless this man for taking the fight to the despots.  This is why I stood my ground and fought the MT people.  For the others who were getting screwed over by the "big guy".  I take no pleasure in having someone try and "rick roll" me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment