THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, July 30, 2017

THOSE WHO DID NOT HEED THE ORIGINAL CALLOUT DIED OF PLAGUE

This is quite interesting in that they are saying that 80% of the Jews in Egypt died of plague.  Meaning that there were 30 million Jews there - and only six million made it out alive, while the rest perished.  I was reading this to my wife this morning and her jaw dropped, as mine did when I first read it.

So there WAS a callout of ancient Sodom Egypt as there will be in this day, prior to the desolating scourge.  There is a type and a shadow in all things (this is an excerpt from the previous article :

Not much different then today. It looked bad in Egypt too, so bad to so many that 80 percent of the Jews in Egypt did not want to go out of Exile to the Holy land with Moses. They chose to remain in Egypt, they thought that would be better. That did not work out well those 80 percent died in the plague of Darkness ! I hope they get it right this time BEFORE THE REDEMPTION !

No comments:

Post a Comment