THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 19, 2017

THINGS ARE ESCALATING IN SYRIA

As I always say; "It's getting more and more Syrias by the minute....".

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/06/russia-says-it-will-now-target-us-aircraft-and-come-after-them-following-downed-syrian-jet/?utm_source=colddeadhands&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook

I have to ask myself, "How can this NOT end badly??".

Four more days and I am off the West Coast - and not sure when I will ever return.  Though it is possible for business or other reasons.  But SO glad to put this permanently in the rear view mirror. 

I left last Thursday to catch a flight to Calgary to pick up my monster truck to tow back the last load and I walked from the U-Haul place to the regional transit center to catch the direct to SeaTac.  I really felt like I was taking my life in my own hands with all the druggies and low-lifes I had to pass by.  Not sure how someone of a diminutive stature could get up the guts to walk the gauntlet.  At a very minimum, if I were a woman of slight build, I would have a sweet little piece with at least six shots and a bra holster, or something.  If you have to smoke one, you have to smoke one.....

I know, I know.  Compassion and charity - but these toughs looked like they would knife you for their next heroin hit.  And can we please change the name of that drug already; there is no hero in it.....  And the only heroine is the mother who does not overly indulge her children, so that they end up going there.  Or the gateway which is alcohol, or pot and so much else.

The children of the sixties really screwed up those they have spawned from their permissive upbringings.....

God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment