THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

SOLAR ECLIPSE INFO - HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SEE WHERE YOU ARE AT?

This is really cool stuff!

I have a guy here at work who is a raging anti-God dude - but he is good at astronomy and a few other things, so I tolerate and humor him as one of the people who is too stupid to figure out that God is not real......

He showed me this at lunch:


Here’s a tool that allows you to put in your address (or where you want to be) and see how much of the sun will be in eclipse this August.

 



I wish him well along with the rest of the Godless here on the West Coast who will perish in their smugness.....  It is nice knowing I am finally cutting my ties completely and getting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment