THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

DEALING WITH DEVILS INCARNATE (AND OTHER DYSFUNCTIONAL PEOPLE)

I was having this convo on FB.  We are not meant to be miserable in this life.  Here is more of what I had to say:

Flee from them. I have an underlying rule in any relationship: "If it diminishes your peace, run the other direction, whether a spouse, boss or even ward member!". We are meant to live this life of joy, not in misery. It pretty much keeps me in a stress-free position by moving along when things get dicey. If something is holding you down in life that does not allow you to move along - then ditch that; whether it be debt, a mortgage or house, a job or whatever. Just keep moving to where the peace is. When you find it, you are home.
 
 
(Someone else asking a question)  Do you think that's what Christ did? I think every case is different and your have to be prayerful about what is the right thing to do. Sometimes, yes, walking away is the answer, but I doubt it's the answer 100% of the time.


No more than I would hang with devils if they were afflicting me. I have come to the conclusion that there are devils incarnate - and those who are carnate. Those can often be far worse than those we can see. Often, they are under direct control by those who are unseen.
 


Truly, Chirst would run from the vipers He was surrounded with. Pay attention. He would correct them - often shred them, setting the record straight and then split. The only time He did not, which was part of the deal, was in April 33 AD. They would have likely killed Him many times over prior to that had he literally not slipped out (or gone incognito). Will we have people use their agency to steal our peace? Yes, we will. But we are not commanded anywhere to persist in the muck with sick, twisted people. Move on dot org....

No comments:

Post a Comment