THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 27, 2017

AHHHH, THE IRONY OF THE ELITIST LEFTISTS IN wHOLLYWeirD.... LOLZING

I love anyone who can point out the stark obviousness of the mentally ill leftists on the left coast:

http://www.infowars.com/walls-and-fences-are-bad-except-if-youre-a-hollywood-elitist-attending-the-oscars/

Go Trump!  Go Alex Jones!!

As the guy on the radio in DC likes to say, "If it weren't for double standards, libs would have no standards at all".

1 comment:

  1. My wife insisted on watching the Oscar's and I'm sitting there watching Jimmy Camel insult Trump (and Trump supporters if he ever could ever figure that out) and then talked about how we could all sit down and come together and find out we agreed upon more than we thought. Yea, you insult us then you want to be buddy buddy - go figure. Makes me so stinking mad.

    ReplyDelete