THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, December 5, 2014

WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THE ANIMALS - A PRESAGE OF DESTRUCTION

pres·age
ˈpresij,prəˈsāj/
verb
verb: presage; 3rd person present: presages; past tense: presaged; past participle: presaged; gerund or present participle: presaging
  1. 1.
    (of an event) be a sign or warning that (something, typically something bad) will happen.
    "the outcome of the game presaged the coming year"
    synonyms:portend, augur, foreshadow, foretell, prophesy, be an omen of, herald, be a sign of, be the harbinger of, warn of, be a presage of, signal, bode, promise, threaten; More
    "the owl's hooting is thought to presage death"
    • archaic
      (of a person) predict.
      "lands he could measure, terms and tides presage"
noun
noun: presage; plural noun: presages
1.
a sign or warning that something, typically something bad, will happen; an omen or portent.
"the fever was a somber presage of his final illness"

omen, sign, indication, portent, warning, forewarning, danger sign, harbinger, augury, prophecy, foretoken
"a somber presage of his final illness"


I find it interesting that Noah had an ark full of animals (probably numbered in the thousands), but only saved 8 of the human species.  Countering the argument that many atheists and other godless ones will use against God, calling him psychotic for such willful disregard in drowning his "poor, poor children", I have pointed out in this blog that Enoch did the majority of the heavy lifting when it came to getting what was salvageable (I would guess of both animal and human life) off this planet before the flood (yes, God does love ALL of His children - and will save and even advance those that will give at least a half-hearted attempt at listening and then obeying.....).  The rest?  Spiritual darwinists - that have self de-selected through blatant disobedience and willful ignorance.  The kind of trash I have to fight on a regular basis and the kind that God simply has to sweep out of the way so that it is tolerable for the rest of us that just want to live out our lives and raise our children in peace and without predatory freaks who love sin, more than God, wreaking havoc in the lives of the ones we love.

I just got out of a year end review where I again did battle defending a few people who should not have gotten smacked down or canned - or as I say, "voted off the island".  Six to nine months ago, my previous manager went on a rampage and tried to clean house.  In the process, a lot of toes were stepped on, including mine.  I had helped train her as a new hire almost a decade ago.  I told one of the other fellows that she was after, that she only had "weeks" until it came back to bite her since I had observed her taking on some very powerful people in management.  It was like watching a bull in a china shop.  She was gone 2 1/2 weeks later.  The law of the harvest, baby....  I am always amazed to watch pride take possession of people - and then watch them fall.  I have been there a few times myself.  The gravity ride down is always a bunch of fun......

Anyway, I told her that she could smack me down all she wanted, but there would be a final accounting when it was all over and anything that either one of us came up lacking in, would be clearly rectified at that point (ie; I will let God judge between me and thee - and He will make the decision, let the chips fall where they may).  I then informed her that I was taking three months off to assist my wife with her health concerns and I used that time to make the move to Cardston, AB.

Three months later, I am back in the saddle and one of the first things I see in my e-mail is a group invite to watch a pre-screening of the new Hunger Games movie.  I watched the first one with my wife a year or so ago.  It was entertaining, if not violent and dark.  Most people I hang with, would hang me for saying that.  I rail on that kind of stuff - the notion that there is only room for a few at the top.  Winner take all.  This is satan's plan!!  I hope everyone can see it.  God would that all of His children would voluntarily submit to the will of the Father in following in the footsteps of the Son.  All could be saved  It was not some kind of nasty democracy where one half votes the other half off the heavenly abode.  In fact, if we are not consciously rooting for our fellow man, then we are guilty of violation of the second commandment.  We are guilty of the sin of Sodom - on which hang ALL the law and prophets.  Pretty clear to me.  So, I get incensed when I see people jockeying for position and trying to shove the proverbial knife in the back of their co-workers so they can get ahead and climb the ladder.  In fact, I raise hell over it.  When I sense one of those types is in my group, I double down on them until they either change, or leave.  It is very simple for me - and it has been a blissful existence.  When others from our organization rotate into our group, across the board, they want to stay and make it a permanent home, for this is where a Zion spirit exists.  One of mutual love and approbation - not back-stabbing and ladder climbing. Other groups, turnover rates have been quite high, by choice, as people scramble for the exits at the first opportunity or managers impose a "no transfer" policy to keep people in.

Our entire culture has now been conditioned to pick on those at the bottom of the totem pole and try and get up a little so that they are not the one being picked on.  Our tv (mind) programming shows this in spades with so many reality tv shows.  They always bothered me - and now I know why.

When I was in Cardston, we got tapped one day to help drive the herd of 20 cattle up to a separating corral to cleave off one of the cows and her calf.  The two would be taken to another corral on another ranch where the calf would be cleaved from the mother.  The mother would then be returned to the herd - sans calf.  The calf had some issues (would not make good breeding stock), so the herdsman sent him off to be fattened and slaughtered.  When we were driving the herd back, sans the pair, the bull and many of the cows inherently knew that they were missing one of their own and a few attempts were made to break out and find a way back up the road to the entrance to the corral.  He did not want to lose even the least of his posse.  These animals were tight-knit - and not just looking out for themselves, but had the interests of others in mind.  I gained MUCH respect for that bull and that herd that day - and lost much respect for many who wallow in the mind-set that as long as you are on top, you are fine in stomping on those below you.

Our handlers (the gads) have plans to thin the herd.  Those who buckle down and suck up (accept the mark of the beast, nark on their non-conforming comrades) and otherwise show disregard for their fellow humans, will appear to come out on top.  It will appear that they are about win - but I have a great God who will fight my battles and your battles - and who will come out victorious over all things in heaven and earth.  I have a rock-solid knowledge of this.

Those who are lesser beings than those humble cattle, will be swept if they do not speedily repent and come to Christ.  For, is our destiny not much greater than the simplest of God's creations?  If we have a cat or dog who is more loving than we, reasoning creatures, should we not fear for our own futures in the presence of a God of Love?

I think so.  The d'evil's plan in a sham - a trap; and so many fall for it and the tenets that go forth from it like so many tentacles from an octopus - to ensure and trap the unwary.  Let us be harmless as a dove, while exercising the wisdom of a serpent.

2 comments:

  1. Watched the movie Interstellar yesterday, and I really started to understand God more. I suggest you see it too.

    But on the other side, I totally understand where you are coming from. There are so many that have been deceived by the philosophies of men mingled with scripture. And after watching the movie, I started to understand why God is what He is. He is capable of seeing ALL OF OUR ACTIONS, to the point that he knows exactly what we are going to do without any interference from His part. But he would not purposely cause us to lose ground because He will send His spirit and prophets to get us back on the right track.

    That is what the Tree of Life is all about. That is what the Plan of Happiness is all about. Transcending dimensions, to the point where we can really understand God and thus can understand ourselves even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really enjoyed interstellar, however I believe it had truths as well as untruths and agendas within it. plus all the significance of Saturn made me think that there were definitely some dark themes in it.

    ReplyDelete