THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

CHINA TESTS ICBM WITH STEERABLE WARHEADS

This is disturbing.  Now China has them - along with Russia.

This cannot be defended against....

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-tests-icbm-with-multiple-warheads/

I am sure Russia will hit us.  Not sure if China will just move in on the West Coast in the aftermath, or if they will join in the kill.

Either way, Russia/India/China will join in a coalition that will end up in Israel for the final scene when Christ comes to the rescue there.

3 comments:

  1. How are you feeling about the timing on everything? It has been slow lately. It feels like things have calmed down. I am thinking we may have loads of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any ways to send you a message, so I'll do it this way...
    Merry Christmas! Thanks for all your efforts, you're making a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of time? I wouldn't go that far.... Just my thoughts, but I wonder if things in the world mellow out because of Christmas time. More people are thinking of others and of the savior of the world. Praying more....... might combat evil a little more when there are so many are thinking of others and of Christ. Things can happen so fast and it can get real ugly way fast. When things are calm is when you are to prepare, not when the world is in upheaval.. Prepare now while things are quite and gas is low, use your extra money to buy more food or things you will need, winter clothing, and if you have your years supply get more to help others.

    ReplyDelete