THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MY DAY FROM HELL

This is a journal entry for my posterity to read.  I was in such a shock from the way the day was going, it did not register to me how utterly hilarious it was until I was near the end of my shift.  Seriously.  Some days......


So I accidentally walked into the women's bathroom and washed my hands while a manager was using one of the stalls. Put my bag down on the table next to her blackberry and purse and did not clue in until I heard someone exit the stall with what slowly dawned on me were high heels instead of just leather-soled dress shoes. My second clue was a quick look to see that there were no urinals - just stalls...... Thankfully, she did not come over to wash her hands at the sink and bolted with her stuff, dirty hands and all...... We will see how long it takes to get a "woman" logo painted on that door. 
  I would easily give $50 to know the first thing that popped into her head when she looked over and saw the back side of a dude washing his hands at the sink...... Maybe she was just a "diverse" lady and thought I was just in the middle of my gender re-assignment surgery and hadn't switched over to a skirt and stilletos, yet.....
  Well, it got worserer than that.... I bolted for the tunnels that course under the factory so I couldn't be picked out of a crowd by her and then up four flights of stairs to meet my (female) boss for our apptmt I thought I was gong to be late for, so I could check to see if she was wearing high heels or flat soled shoes..... I stop to catch my breath so I am not huffing when I roll into the manager's office, and see a former lead coming up to me with his entire face broken out in postules and (being the germ freak I am) and not wanting him to get in my personal space until I was assured he was not contagious, I blurt out, "Dude, what is up with the small-pox on your face?!?"..... Sure enough, it was worse than the bathroom incident - his response, "Sorry about that, I had a reaction to my chemo drugs." I had not seen him in six months and he then spent the next five minutes telling me about how he had been MIA for spine cancer where it ate the bones and his back collapsed so they had to go in and cut the bones out and put rods in so that the pain was not so bad that he just wanted to die. Yep - I felt that small (picture sub-atomic particles here...).
 
I ended up being five minutes late to my Performance Eval because I was not going to blow him off in the middle of his sob story after the full torpedo assault on the suffering (former) friend..... Yep - and the day even got worse than that. To the point that I was just insanely laughing to myself while rocking in my office chair..... Wow - good thing days like those are only every other week, or so....
 
Yep, so we have this "situation" where someone in mfg majorly screwed up and we will have to retrofit the entire fleet because of an oversight, so my second level manager rolls in to get a status as I am writing this FB post ^^^ at the end of my shift and blasting "Paradise" by Coldplay on my laptop speakers trying to calm my nerves. Last time I saw him, I was working with him on some sonic vibration issues when he was a first level manager on the tailcone structures. I thought he was still in the same capacity and was not in a position to sign next year's raise (or not, as the case will probably be....) based on the PE that I had just bombed a few hours earlier after potentially sharing the bathroom with my first level manager..... So after a bunch of questions about the mess we were trying to fix, I announce that I am going to take the train from here on out - as a way of saying I am bagging flying..... He takes me seriously and I announce that I always like to freak the flying public out, telling them war stories during takeoffs and landings..... He then asks a few more questions and disappears. I ask my colleague why the tailcone manager was asking questions about our cargo handling structures mess - answer, "Oh, that is our new second level manager"..... Yep, just torpedoed all my management structure relationships in a single 14 hour shift.... Man, I could use a palm tree, a nice beverage and some time in the sand of Mexico..... That would just be Paradise....


PARADISE by COLDPLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment