THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DREAM MINE - INTERVIEW WITH OGDEN KRAUT

I am down in our pantry and organizing and updating our stores while I listen to this great little piece a blog/FB friend sent me.  It is a treasure that I will have to listen to/watch several times.  Watch, because whoever posted it added some fantastic photos of the mine and an actual map of the mine.

I am a believer in this mine.  Remember that all peoples will bring their treasure to help build up the NJ when the time is right.  The Inca, the Maya, people from the Himalaya, possibly the Swiss and selected tribes from Africa.  Possibly some of the house of Judah will do so.  I believe this mine will be part of the equation.

Why do I put stock in this guy?  Because I have had near identical events/revelations in my own life.  When something strikes a chord, you pay attention.......  When listening to UFO/alien stories, I immediately dismiss them because I have never had one of those types of experiences, nor has a person that I have respect for, had one of them.  There are a couple of things - but I dismiss those as noise until the burden of data begins to increase to a reasonable proportion to the noise.....

Here it is.  I hope you enjoy this:

No comments:

Post a Comment