THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 11, 2013

THE ANTI-CHRIST IS MAKING HIS POWER PLAY

Well, I grew up in Canada during several of my formative years.  The nuances of hockey were not lost on me.  I knew three or four players would work their way down the ice in concert and basically take out any defenders in their way ensuring a goal if they were good enough with their sticks.  This was called a power-play.  I have sensed it in the gun control joke, the gay agenda, our presidential politics, and world politics (so-called Arab uprising).  World events are being manipulated on an unprecedented level to bring about a clear agenda.  For some reason, things are accelerated to a break-neck speed, as of late.  I for one, am jazzed.  Lets just get it over with - I do not want to be crude here, but it reminds me of when we would let the bull in the pasture with the cow.  Unless she was in heat, there was always a look of consignment on her face - she knew she couldn't outrun or out-muscle the guy, so she would just stand there and wait til it was over.  Sometimes, there would be protesting with some mooing - but consignment.....  That is where I am at with all the mounting problems I see around me...   Just GET IT OVER WITH..... and then get on with it.  We all know there is a good ending after the bad stuff.

With the resignation of the current Pope, this next one is the pope who ushers in the anti-Christ (or IS the AC).  Time will tell.....  He will not uphold the values of Christianity and the flood gates will open for evil.

Here is a previous post on the subject:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2012/05/last-pope-and-they-are-right.html

1 comment:

  1. The mark of the beast 666 and the Anti-Christ.
    The Greek symbols from early Vatican texts of Revelations are almost identical to the arabic symbols for crossed swords (indicating Islam) and "Bismilla", which translates to "In the name of Allah".

    Is this a topic you guys are familiar with?
    I just discovered it myself.
    Thor

    See this YouTube video and others like it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXdFjuAJ-w
    or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iku8YzLFPpE

    ReplyDelete