THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN

I may be missing something here - and I have seen no commentary that would back this up; but didn't we just have a sign in the heavens regarding the second coming of our Lord and Savior?  Did not Venus (the woman) just pass directly in front of our sun (so that the entire world could see her at the same time)?

Here is the reference in Revelations (click on link to get it in context): 

Revelation 12:1–17

 And there appeared a great sign in heaven, in the likeness of things on the earth; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
 And the woman being with child, cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up unto God and his throne.

I just woke up from a very poignant dream where I saw it and was trying to get my camera to snap a pic of it as it appeared in the clouds.  Maybe its just me, but that appeared to be a perfect fulfillment of that scripture.....  If this IS it, the next route is the coming forth of the anti-Christ to rule all nations with an iron rod.  After getting whigged out about the last pope prophecy and a whole host of other stuff, I would say we are in it and are on the last 20-25 year track until Jesus comes again in glory.  Woohoo!!!

Any thoughts or info out there would be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment