THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

LAST CALL FOR FOOD STORAGE

Well, not to sound too alarmist here, but if you have a cash reserve and are watching inflation eat away at it and you are watching food prices begin to rise out of control, you will know that what I have been saying for years now is beginning to be in full effect.

I have said there would be an economic collapse followed by a 40% drop in housing values, the dollar's value sinking and hyper-inflation setting in until rioting and mass discontent has taken hold generally as a fallen (spoiled) people is pushed well out of their comfort zone. Oil prices will rise until you are not able to stand it any more.

Civil war comes next followed by "peace keeping" troops on our soil which brings about the beginning of the real woes for our good Christian friends. Many will lose their heads to our Chinese foes. After a year of hell on earth, there will be a massive disaster that will be well beyond our ability to fully comprehend which will suddenly cause the foreign troops to dissipate - but not before the US loses well over 70% of her population in the purge orchestrated (allowed to happen)by an angry God.

From that point forward, things will begin to get better as we begin the 220 year grind towards full millennial glory and rebuilding and restoration that will need to take place in order to have true peace on our world. There are alot of steps I have left out - but the most important thing short term is to have food and plenty of it. I am going down to drop at least $2000 into more wheat at the local food pantry. I am not kidding around here - we are riding into the howling winds of the perfect storm..... May God help all those who are helping themselves and their families do what is right!

http://www.google.com/search?q=RISE+IN+WHEAT+PRICES&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

2 comments:

  1. So at what point do you drive to SLC and ask Thomas S. Monson to step aside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....I like to fly. I would fly to SLC, not drive....
    Let me guess. You are someone who has no food storage and you are going to wait to be told exactly what you will do and when you will do it and be swept away with the wicked who have no oil in their lamps and who are not watching and waiting. I am being a little less than charitable in my response precisely because I seem to be surrounded by folks who have plenty of money for 54" flat screens, blinged out SUVs, the latest in plastic surgery to enhance what God already gave them, and who feel that Lady Gaga is a great role model.... Bleche!! - but have no time/money to heed the counsel of modern prophets to get their food storage in order. Or who are waiting for a personal visit from the Lord to get theirs started.
    I will tell you what. I will head right down there when I have a different message to preach than the one he has been preaching..... Get out of debt, get your food storage in order, prepare for the Second Coming and live your lives according to the basic commandments of God. Sorry - you asked the snide question, I am more than happy to answer. I don't like stupid, irrational, or illogical people..... Hope my irritation isn't showing.....

    ReplyDelete