THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

POSSIBLE REASON TO STAY OUT OF DEBT - BESIDES WE HAVE BEEN COMMANDED TO

This is a completely random thought that just popped into my head as I was driving home a few nights ago and zoned out on the issues of the day.

If the stuff on this blog is half-way believable (to you), and you have read most of it, you will know that there are ample evidences here that there will be an epic struggle on our own soil. That struggle will involve Chinese soldiers here along with several other nations - I happen to speculate here on humanitarian missions after our civil war and to "help" mop up after the ensuing grave geological disasters, etc that are soon upon us.

I also expect us at some time in the near future to not be able to shoulder even the interest payments on our debt (see the debt counter clock below...) probably right before the civil war due to our inflationary explosion. We increasingly owe the Chinese more and more in the way of debt that we will have to default on. I always say that if I owe someone some money and tell them I will not pay it back - and happen to leave the garage door open one night - there is a degree of right to that person coming over and cleaning my valuable tools out and selling them for what he can get for them to make that debt right.

For those who have debts that the Chinese will be saddled with, they will have the right to come and dispose of them/their assets in order to cover that debt - once we are in a vulnerable position where we have no other options. I stands to reason that this individual might be sent to a concentration camp of sorts to work that debt off. Truly becoming a slave for all of our decadent living - not unlike Limhi's people in the Book of Mormon. To me a random thought. To those of us who have lived fatly upon the land in excess and with wanton disregard for what is good and right, possibly a reality in our future......

No comments:

Post a Comment