THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HOW DO YOU RATE? MIGHTIER THAN A CRICKET?

I think this is all correct. All creatures, even the very stones and atoms vibrate resonate in a complete praise to their Creator and giver of life and light who is our Savior. May our hearts be full of praise to Him as we contemplate the greatest one to walk this earth - who voluntarily gave his life in the most cruel manner in order that we might praise him for ever more in eternal courts on high. May we start here by singing just a little louder and with more energy in our services on Sunday and in the sincerity of our prayers that raise up to perfect ears.

This was put together by my former mission companion, Elder Christenson: LINK

I hope you enjoy and take the time to listen to the entire track. It has a way of completely setting my mind at ease - much like the sound of crickets pulsing at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment