THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

FEELINGS OF UNEASINESS - ECONOMIC DISTRESS

When I got married and then covenanted with the Lord to bring children into the world (as many as we could safely have), I also made a request that I be given special help in the direction that I go to lead my sweetheart and children to relative financial safety - so long as we obeyed the Lord's law of tithing that is tied to Him prospering us. I have felt the hand of the Lord so many times directing our family to the point that I have never sustained a missed day of employment since we embarked on the journey of making and raising our family - and I give all credit to the Lord because of the many miracles surrounding that journey. One thing that sticks out in my mind was the time right before September 11th, 2001. We had just welcomed our 3rd child into the world and it was a very spiritual time - the golden years so to speak of us having the little ones and I will always look at that time with fondness even though we ended up losing that third child. A few weeks after he was born, with the spirit of prophecy upon me, I came home and declared that "something big is going to happen and it is going to affect my employment". My wife, of course, mostly blew me off but asked me what and when it would be. I said that I did not know what it would be, but I was sure that it would happen within the next six months. I began a series of steps to make sure our financial hatches were battened down and things were water tight. I was not sure if I would be out of a job in the next few months, or what it would be.

Six weeks later, September 11th happened and my CEO (of a large aerospace company) made a company-wide announcement that they would have to trim the company by half its work force in order to survive. I had been with the company for exactly four years - where the average employee seniority was twenty plus years. I felt doomed.

The Lord came through for me - instead of getting a pink slip and a walk out the door I got a promotion and a healthy raise as a manager worked strenuously to save my job after a plane crash due a system that I just happened to be a subject matter expert on (in my four short years with the company). The Lord knew where to put me so that I could not only survive - but thrive. So I listen for those gentle whisperings of the Spirit that some would call intuition, inner guidance, etc because I know that those gentle nudgings and impressions make a difference in my life.

The reason I bring up all this history is that I am getting an uneasy feeling again. Our dollar is nearing its collapse. I do not know how or when - but it is coming. From what I have researched (the stuff on this blog), it will happen between May and October. I would hazard a guess of October 11th (or the weekend before) with the bad news coming out on Tuesday after the banks open again for business. If I had cash assets, I would convert them to things that will provide shelter (that can't be repossessed by a bank, if possible), food that is storable - and up to seven years worth, and fuel to stay warm in inclement weather. I would also have the means to protect my family and to grow a garden using seeds that are non-hybridized. Precious metals will be useful in the short-term, but in the long-term, food will be the critical thing to stay alive.

I could be completely off - but that is what I am feeling for myself. I have been wrong before, but the feeling is becoming relentless as time goes on and I have learned not to ignore it. Our financial landscape is about to change forever. Ponder, pray and find out for yourself. Then take quick steps to secure your future before food prices rocket beyond your control.

4 comments:

  1. Since mid-January, I've been feeling a very strong urge to "get my house in order" have have set aside most of my tax return to get the things I am lacking. I wish I had a personal mentor, though, who could tell me what more I need. Well, I do, and He has helped me tremendously in the purchases I've made so far. But I'm still concerned about how unorganized my food storage is and unsure about what more is needful. Thanks for this post. I know of so many people who are "feeling it" right now. SO many things we've known would happen "someday" most likely in our lifetimes. This is the first time I really felt it was at hand. I pray that I'll be sufficiently prepared to uphold my family and some to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Brown - listen to that feeling. I would not be so concerned about disorganization of food storage at this point - but to just have it in your possession. The idea will be to have enough to share with those who are refugees of the calamities that are coming. The coasts, where I live, will be ravaged.... And so goes the russian roulette of my choice of domicile....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo this. My wife and I are taking our $8k+ tax return and "supercharging" our stockpiles. I got this feeling out of the blue before I stumbled on this post. I also read the Sarah Menet and Dream Mine postings. I think it's important not to put a lot of stock in any one given dream/vision as most of it is probably personal revelation. But, as with science, the more "samples" you have the better the general picture you get. The one thing in common that so many have said is the invasion of foreign troops to take advantage of a weakened country.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/10/dni-clapper-claims-russia-china-pose-mortal-threat/

    It's going to happen.

    carlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. RETROSPEC: I had the same feeling back in 2011. I believe it was because that was the "Crunch" time to prepare. I.E., it takes time to prepare and you have to set aside money, time, effort and cost of goods.

    I feel even more "Crunched" for time right now... Feb 2015 and see that I don't have the resources or the time.

    ReplyDelete