THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 10, 2023

THE FREAKIN' FBI (Freakin Big Idiots) REALLY STEPPED IN IT

 You know, I feel that if something nasty goes down, and we say nothing about it, it implies consent.  Well, come and handcuff me for speaking my mind, you big pieces of shit - but you really stepped in yourselves on this one....

I just got done watching a Glenn Beck release where he talked to the guy who was in this guys Ward in Provo.  Here is the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkoVJ-zSAM

What a bunch of asshats (let alone murderers).  I highly doubt this guy rushed at them if they did a no-knock raid.  He basically was handicapped and described as a lovable teddy bear, if not a curmudgeon to a degree.  Your typical old widower who was taking care of his disabled (blind) son and was almost not ambulatory himself.  He used to drive the half block to his church to participate as the Ward Clerk.  So he made a kind of dumb comment about getting in his ghillie suit (sounds like he would have needed assistance to do so), let alone set up a perimeter to become the next LHO (or whoever actually took Kennedy out).

Did the guy actually own a ghillie suit?  Does he actually have a mean bone in his body?  Probably not.

Was he a credible threat?  Nope!  Not a chance.  But he had at least some online balls and said what was on his mind and they murdered him for it.  Just like they did LaVoy Finicum.  Don't stand up against the man - or you will pay.  That is the message here.  Then they dragged his body out on the sidewalk to put on display to the horror of the neighbors that probably went to church with him every week.  Probably a decent, good man with a little poor taste in online personna.

Stupid schmucks with guns and a badge.  Big tuff man show man with cane who boss...  Pigs.

This just dredges up Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge and, of course the Branch Davidians and let's not forget LaVoy Finicum.  All murdered; the worst being all those women and children down in Texas.  I went to Waco on a drive down to Houston, but was running out of daylight to make it out to the site of the tragedy to pay my respects to a people not too far distant from myself in my thinking.  Of course, I was a college kid watching CNN and being brainwashed by the talking heads while I ate my lunch in front of the bigscreen at BYU.  This was before the interwebz and I could control my own content and how my brain was scrubbed on any particular topic.  Back when I still trusted the schmucks in DC.  So ashamed of myself for being of that mindset.  Literally, like the woman that met a rapist in a bar and made the decision to take a late night walk home with him through a desolate park.  Stupid move.  Need a shower move.  Yes, I fell for that stink back then...  Now, a little older.  A little wiser - but still ashamed I did not ask more questions.  That I was kind of gently cheering the FBI tanks that administered the fire to the compound, is something I know I will need to repent of to the day I die.  Never again.  I know who the real enemy is now...  And I am forced to pay taxes to the schmucks and keep their gadianton lies going or face prison time, or worse.  We need the entire state of Utah to quit paying taxes.  Stick it to the man.  Show the man who the real boss is.  Real, every day kind of people who refuse to take it any more!!  We are SICK of the shit!!

This is where I was a year or two ago on tithing, when the institution that was supposed to back me up on by telling their Bishops to write as many religious exemption letters as were required to keep their people living their consciences and their religion (no aborted fetal cells from a female baby in my blood turning me into a rainbow flagger fagger), as well as helping them to stay employed and keeping the coffers full to complete the mission of the Church and to keep the suicide rate down of those who are tasked with supporting their families...  Yep, dredging up the old stuff with stupid moves again and again...  I am now thinking about that POS that sniped Randy Weaver's wife while she was there on the porch holding her baby in her arms.  There would be massive outrage if there were ever footage showing a hunter blasting a momma deer away while the baby were clearly standing next to her or suckling from her.  But they did it.  They did it to show the gutsy power of old Joe Biden, sniffer in chief....  Worthless waste of oxygen along with his waste of space "son".  What an embarrassment to the human race.  The pair of them.  What a joke we have become.

The silver lining in this is that this will likely clinch a win for someone with some balls like Trump in the next election.  We just have to keep this in the forefront until everyone who gives a care goes to the ballots.  If this nation actually makes it to the next election now that tyranny has pretty much become normalized around the world as the "shining beacon" has taken a dump...  If the USA falls and the Constitution hangs by a thread, then the whole world will go down.

Hell, to be sure, I accidentally "smuggled" world's most killingest rifle (a Mosin Nagant) into Boeing two days before prez bummer was supposed to be there for the "victory dance" of the 787 rolling out.  There were probably literally SS guys crawling around the scaffolds and walkways in the roof structure making sure none of that kind of thing were going on, in order to protect the schmuck in chief.  And trust me when I say that there was no love lost for that piece of work, but I would have never done anything to harm him as I believed (and still believe) him to be the A/C.  Number one, I had a family to take care of and it is kind of hard to do that from prison.  Number two, I had several weapons, but may have fired 50 rounds from my .22 at the time - but I am not that kind of guy.  I had them to give to others who are more adept at that kind of thing.  Violence is not my thing.  But I talk big - just the physical threat of my size deters anyone.  But I am a big teddy bear.  

Anyway, I had a full-time inside pass in order to do my second shift job in the factory.  Since 911, we still had guys at the gates with AR-15s and 9mm side arms since Boeing was considered a strategic target.  I actually would chat with these guards every day; very friendly.  As I rolled up to the gate, it occurred to me that another co-worker had just sold his Mosin to me the other night and I had wrapped it in a coat and thrown it on the floorboards of the rear seat of my diesel VW bug (yellow with a yellow plastic daffodil in the base).  I completely panicked, but realized it was better to do nothing than to try to rectify the situation, given the fact that bummer was due there in a few days.  Totally forgot about it and expected to remove it when I got to Montana and I could put it in my gun safe.  I had no ammo for the damned thing.  Never did get any before I sold it.  Completely a non-threat to anyone.  But some overzealous schmuck could have gotten a tip and I could have been in this exact scenario (come arrest me, you schmucks!).  So yeah, I know this guy was innocent and utterly incapable as a cane-dependent 75 year old widower and father of a blind dependent son.  If they had wanted, I would have been a better "case" back then with that mistake at the factory. 

The worst possible scenario is that an LDS guy executed one of his fellow High Priests for a paycheck.  Think about that... 




1 comment:

  1. All presidents have all kinds of death threats that are always checked out but no on gets killed until this event, by a guy barely able to move his body. I would imagine this would be quite a shock to members of the ward as well as the whole community. I major wakeup call to members that we have a rouge government. As reported by local KSL news reports his threats to kill the president but no mention of his disabilities. and general lack of being a threat to anyone.

    I listened to Rod Arquette on KNRS radio and they, callers and himself would mention how stupid it was to make such threats on social media as this guy was doing. Does anyone remember celebrities making similar threats against Trump as President. Didn't some celeb say, someone should kill Trump. Undoubtedly there have thousands, with the goal of destabilizing and upsetting with threats, but I have heard of no one being killed. What bugs me, is, don't we have a right to speak our minds. This act tells us that we better be careful what we say......what the....so we are to live in fear of what we say that could upset government?????
    This guy, if he had surrendered, maybe, we don't know what the truth is of the confrontation, would likely have been placed in prison with the key thrown away, knowing what has happed to others who were made to appear as fringe. As our local news represents things.

    Wake up you clueless Mormons supporting this corrupt government.

    ReplyDelete