THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 24, 2023

PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR HEADS IN RUSSIA

 Folks, I have always known that a ruthless dictator would come out of the north and sweep down into Israel and attempt to extinguish God's people there.  Likely, this same one will be involved in the work of death here in the USA.  There will be a minority left - that, having been purified, they will take the work into the Millennium.

After reading this article, I wonder if this ruthless one is Putin.  He has a cold, steely gaze from his beady black eyes.  There is little warmth in those eyes.  If this article is true, I suppose he probably said he wanted "the head of the head of Wagner" that rebelled against Putin in that bizarre mutiny:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1805769/Prigozhin-dead-plane-crash-headless-bodies

Very interesting times we live in.

On a side note, I had two firsts in my dreams last night.  Both times, I was in Israel and being shown around.  The first time, I was in the Old Jerusalem.  The second time, I was more in the suburbs and I was walking around with a full-time missionary (I was on splits with him). I noticed snow on the hills surrounding the city with a ski resort. 


UPDATE:  Just checked.  Israel actually has a ski resort.  Pretty amazing considering it is semi-tropical there with the Mediterranean climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment