THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

PREPARE FOR WHAT IS COMING - A SPECIAL STAKE CONFERENCE

Folks, we are living in interesting times.

Some months ago, President Nelson told the Saints in the islands to prepare for the persecution that is coming.

Doing my favorite Sabbath thing, I was hanging out in the temple Visitors' Center chatting with my peeps while meeting new and interesting people coming through the center.  I am not there every Sunday - but my wife and kids were away, so I decided to pop in for some afternoon entertainment.  Usually there is a reason I am prompted to do so (other than boredom, etc).

Sure enough a family came in that was from Sandpoint, Idaho.  Prior to moving there, they had lived in California on the coast.  They had six amazing children with them - good kids with good countenances.  I asked them when they were going to move to Cardston.  I always hit people hard, measure their reaction and then go from there.  They were in.  I told them, "you will be coming here anyway - might as well get on with it up front".  I asked them if they understood how salmon migrate over falls.  They got it.  I asked them if they had observed the explosion of people moving to the area north of Sandpoint, up along the border.  They were like YEAH!

I said that all were being moved upon in preparation for what is coming.  They were eager to understand more.  I asked them if they had read VoG - and they said they had not.  So we talked about that book.  Then they shared that they had just had a 70 come to their Stake the previous week and that they were told to "prepare for what is coming".  That this was the only message of the visit for the special Stake Conference.

I then found out the wife is from Cardston and informed her that she is Canadian and told her how I brought my family north.  Easy peazy for her and not too bad for the rest of the brood - though being driven here under the circumstances we were under still kind of pisses me off to this day.  We lost our shorts financially - but we are making up for it and finally building our home to the specs that I have always had in my head.... and to the specifications that the Lord has given me (lots of people storage).

Anyhow - they were sent on their way with the information the Lord wanted them to have and they will have to follow any promptings they have from here on out.  My job is done.

When I told my wife later on that evening, she put two and two together.  We were supposed to have a normal Stake Conference later in September but instead were given a cryptic warning a few weeks ago that the normal SC was cancelled and we have one on 9/9/19 at 8:30am with no adult or leadership meetings on the prior day.  The Cardston East Stake is having the same thing on the same day at the same time with a different 70- and our interest is piqued.  So, my wife (not being as social as I am) booked all our favorite peeps for a dinner afterwards to discuss the expected message.  Some from each Stake, so we can compare notes between the two 70s that speak.  It kind of surprised me how she took that one by the horns.....

Anyway - I am all excited for this weekend.  I believe we will have the same message as they got in Sandpoint.  I believe the Brethren are pounding the pavement to keep the fold together and focused at a time when there is a division among the wheat and the tares.  And, oh man, what a division.  The apostates are out in force with just about ever reason to give up the Good Ship Zion - and I am glad.  I am quite frankly sick of the mushy in the middlers that keep the meat from being served at the banquet.  I tire of milky gruel.  Way to spiritually vegan for me.  I need me some good spiritual barbeque - and middlers are holding all of us back.  Shed them, and we can collectively move forward to Zion and the good things to come.  More sweeping, less spoons required.  Less broth, more meat..... MMmmmm.....

This idea of the Brethren pounding the pavement was put forth by Bishop Koyle who said it would happen around the time of the economic collapse as the stock market went up and up and up as if on stilts and then collapsed to the ground.

When it does (and the left wants it to do so), Trump will not make it.  All those who support him do so because we worship the beast (the economy) and our only hope is in that.  When that evaporates (as it must), then his support slithers away.

When that does, then comes draconian things like social credits that will attempt to get at folks like myself who speak out or who have "dangerous" opinions against the established swamp-dwellers and the official narrative.  The Church, harboring many of us, will come under attack. 

When we lose our 501c status, and they put the hurt to us finanically, the Lord puts the hurt to those who control or give life to the beast and the US and Canadian and likely the world economies collapse.  The Law of the Harvest goes into effect.  The per Tom Harrison.  This per John Koyle.  This per many of the prophecies since the Restoration.  Bring it - let's get it on.  Real men and real women of character do not shrink from a fight over bedrock values.  We give it all - and give it good.  There is no other option when the back is to the wall.  To cower and tremble is for soy-boys and luke warmers that will be spewed out.  No spewing for me, thank you.

Enjoy - and I will report on the results of our dinner and information gathering this Sunday.  So very excited.  I need some ammo to give it to the luke warmers here in Cardston so I can start lighting them up.  And I will give it like I have taken it.  I am a little too "Law of Moses" like that - with a generous helping of charity, when I am moved to dole it out.....

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyable post IRAQ.

    I am nowhere near Cardston as you well know, having moved in the opposite direction but living near a town much like Cardston save the lack of a temple (which was announced a couple Conferences ago and a spot has been set apart for said temple).

    These are special times, times to get ready. The message down here is get ready to fulfill our callings (the Lamanite descendants) because it is implied that the Gentiles will soon be a dead stick, or at least on life support.

    I would love to be a fly on the wall of that conference, though out of reach of the fly swatters. Guess I'll email you later on asking for more details as it is always interesting to see different perspectives on where we are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened at Stake Conference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will there be an update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever report on your Sunday yet? I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete