THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

BOWLING FOR BAMBI AND TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK

This was a response to my wife over how I nearly bought the farm driving to my job a few days ago.  She liked the quote at the end of my ramble - so I will put it on here as an Iraq original diary entry and quote.  No plagiarism for once....:

Yep – the freaky part is timing.  Several points along the road until where I found deer near Ft Mac I sped up just a little.  Bumped the + button on the cruise where I was pretty sure I would not run into a cop.  That put me ahead just a bit of where I would have been had I not bumped that control.

Within two minutes after I passed the deer, there was an oncoming semi.  No way to use the oncoming lane and it would have been “bowling for bambi”.  I would have taken out at least six of the ten of them to avoid a surely-fatal head on with the semi…..

Sheesh…..  I had just bumped the speed up to about 120 thinking “I haven’t seen a deer in a while”…..  Well – it just made my emergency maneuver that much more fun.  I had about 100 feet to get fully into the other lane and shoulder going about 120kms/hr…..  It did not push the Jetta to its handling limits – but pretty close.  Thankfully they all just stood there and did not bolt into the other lane like happened with Neal’s car.

That was that deer’s role – to be the impetus to get us moved to Cardston when things came to a head in Kalispell.  I think of that and thank that deer for it’s sacrifice.  I really see it that way.  When I get to the other side, I will have a conversation with that deer and get all the details.  Kind of like I did with the Dinara hit and run scenario…..  I hate deception and love knowing things as they really are.

I will spend “days” analyzing how most of life’s critical moments catalyzed.  All of the inputs; all of the outputs.  That stuff fascinates me – and the reason I love airplane crash investigations.  There are always multiple factors that go into the final event; almost as if orchestrated by a higher being to prevent – or allowed just to happen.  Same thing with near misses.  Many, many times as we solved problems during the build of the 777 or 747, I felt unseen hands guiding the decision-making process to an outcome that would avoid a future disaster.

When there was corruption in the process (good people, under the influence of the Holy Ghost were fired or suppressed as that 737 Max FAA Authorized Rep was, when he dug in his heels to stop Management from forcing the bad system architecture through to meet program schedule), that divine process was hampered or extinguished (we all have agency for good or bad) and the results were disaster, possible untimely death and a forced solution to try and root out the corruption.  Same thing with the disaster that happened at the end of the Nephite run – avoidable death had a people rooted out the corruption and then followed good principle.

The answer to your question as to why there is always a cloud of controversy that follows me – is that I stop and take the time to point out corruption and then shine a spotlight on it.  I usually end up in a firefight over it – but without being a source of contention (causing a problem out of thin air), I would rather be dead than to be one of those people who just “goes along, to get along”.  Real men stand up for what is right.  I count myself as one of them.  Not one of the basement-dwelling soy-boys that society has fostered these days through coddling and excuse-making.  The Book of Mormon commands us that “when we see this combination among us, to wake up to the state of our awful situation” and basically fight it.  NOT to do the “good Christian thing” and to “turn the other cheek”.  I hope people do not associate “turning the other cheek” with “turning a blind eye” to corruption around us such as giving up our Second Amendment rights, to going along to get along with corrupt POS that need a short rope and a tall branch instead of “acceptance” or “inclusion” or any other neuspeak term from the PC lexicon.


No comments:

Post a Comment