THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

WE NEED TO PREPARE FOR WHAT IS COMING

So I was at a friend's house yesterday for Canada Day celebrations.

He is an older fellow that I like intensely.  No pretenses - just says it like it is.  We spend as much time with each other as we can, usually on Sundays.

I think I can say this on here, but his SP called him in and asked what he would do to "prepare the people for what is coming."   He was then dismissed.

Now, either there is an opening for a Bishop or Stake Preparedness Coordinator; I am not sure.  But this I do know; we are getting this message at all levels of the Church hierarchy.

So for all the folks out there that say "Oh, they have been saying that for years....".  I think yer time is up.  Something happened in Sept 2017 that lit a fire and it is only getting more and more intense.

A Bishop in SL went to a funeral and bumped into several of the Bretheren there.  When they found out his calling, they sternly tasked him with warning his people to prepare.  The Prophet has been pushing this message very loudly at various venues that do not garner the attention that GC does.  Largely because the Church is teeming with anti's and others who do not have our best interest in mind.  I weary of them..... and hope they turn it around before the purge - but a purge we will have and will finally have the culling/thinning/pruning we have all been so in need of.

The day has come when you cannot tell the face of a faithful Saint from a jack.  We really are a mixed-up people.  The separation is here.  When our "ark" is closed up, there will be no time or allowance for "deathbed" repentance.

Bring it.  Let's get it over with already.

No comments:

Post a Comment