THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A GLIMPSE AT THE INSIDE OF THE EARTH

Folks, there is some cool stuff down there.

If Spencer is right (and many others), we have entire civilizations down there that have great technology.

They will return and help to take this decrepit space marble to the next level.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_low-shear-velocity_provinces

Speaking of that, folks we have an entire epidemic of white collar crime in the LDS church.  From outright lying and fraud to low-level stuff where people take advantage of our neighbor to get ahead financially.

It is pandemic and I am a little baffled by it.  I am not perfect by any stretch - but I always try to walk the line of being fair to people.  I recently sold a car to a fellow who basically got a new car that had been in a wreck but repaired by me.  Within weeks of selling it, in the hot sun the top coat of clear coat failed catastrophically due likely to my misapplication in too high of a humidity or too long after the previous coat was applied.  It had been in a garage the whole time since I applied the last layer and buffed it so it never saw high surface temps.  Basically, I will need to re-do the clear to make it good.  I told him I hope he is able to bag a deer and a new hood as part of the deal. 

In the past, I had a similar thing happen on an engine I had done some work on.  I only rebuilt the top end, but there was an issue with a ring on the piston and it was consuming oil pretty heavily.   The rest of the car was amazing.  Thankfully, his teenage son was able to pile it up and it became a non-issue - except between the insurance company and this fellow.  As it stood, prior to that, I was on the hook to do the right thing and provide a new engine to the guy.  I would rather lose out financially, than strain or destroy a friendship.  Among thieves, there is no honor.  Among friends and associates, honor to our word must remain king.  Or we do not merit a ticket to gain entrance to a terrestrial existence.

If there is something that is up in the air, from a financial standpoint, we need to resolve it.  Especially among those who would call themselves Saints.

If it means a life of poverty, so be it.  Unfortunately, so many are after the quick buck and to get a leg up over their fellow man, that we will ultimately lose the prize.  When it comes to business, my wife and I have a rule: we do not need to get ahead, we just need to make sure that we feel that we have been treated fairly and that the other person feels that they have been treated fairly and equitably.  Regardless of whether we hold the upper hand in terms of bargaining - or not.

Most of all - remember that we cannot take any of it with us....


1 comment:

  1. I was listening to Stephen Sindoni on Coast to Coast AM about the Hollow Earth, he had researched this Olaf Jansen story of his venture into the Hollow Earth with his father in the 1800's in a Book or tale called the Smokey God written by a Willis George Emerson.
    I was suspicious of this tale, but this Stephen had researched the back ground of this Olaf Jansen and events about his experiences on the surface of the earth were verified as far as records. He ran across a race of Giants when he and his father had ventured into the HE. I never knew what to think of Admiral Byrd's unofficial story of penetrating the Hollow Earth.
    I just don't put much stock in social science that manufactures a story based upon some experiments where they extrapolate. We really still don't know much of anything more than five to ten miles down. I believe that some of Spencer's story may deal in types, more than literal. I believe 10 Tribes could conceivably be "under the earth" with other races of people. We have much evidence ( mostly hidden by the establishment ) of Giants on the surface of the earth.

    ReplyDelete