THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, June 27, 2019

WE WILL BE PERSECUTED FROM WITHIN

In order to protect the (not so innocent....:), I will not go into too much detail, but there will come a time when those who tow the doctrinal line within the Church will be persecuted by the disaffected Mormons, the casual Sunday only Mormons, the Jacks, the recreational Mormons and so many others who are luke warm and who are not taking their religion seriously.

Those who feel that a little gayness is just fine (in other words, coddle the kid who says he/she wants to be gay) instead of telling them to resist the sin and put it behind them.  I always hear the "pull the heartstring" stories of "my nephew is gay or my daughter is bi-sexual, so I support them and love them because God does not make mistakes".....

Well - guess what??  He does not - but we do.  God gave me a healthy sex drive.  It was given to me so I would go out, find a gal and make some babies (first commandment) along with all the responsibilities that go along with that such as food, shelter and getting them set up to be successful in life with religious (instilling values) and sectarian schooling.  Ever since I have gotten married, I have struggled with OSA - and never ONCE have I acted out on that physically.  I have worked hard to maintain things within the bounds the Lord has set.  For some, and I cannot fathom why, this is such a difficult thing to accomplish.  Keeping things in the pants is not a monumental task - it actually requires minimal effort if you have a normal, healthy sexual relationship with a loving spouse.  Even if that were not the case, and you had done everything possible to attempt to resolve it, there is a thing called divorce, which is universally acceptable under those circumstances.  Use that option if you must, but keep it within the bounds the Lord has set.  Very simple.

So, if I suffer from Opposite Sex Attraction on a daily basis (and many opportunities have presented themselves along the way - which were not exercised), then someone who has SSA can, in likewise manner, stay themselves and figure out a way to keep all of the commandments.  It ain't rocket science, folks!  We either feel inclined to keep the commandments, or we excuse ourselves and do not.  We either love God, or we do not (if ye love me, keep my commandments).  Maybe it is my logical brain at work - and it is causing me to miss something completely....  I have always said that liberalism (including sexual deviancy) is a mental illness - and is likely related to a dearth of logic and common sense.

So, when some bleeding heart liberal member of the Church (there is no such thing - so they likely are apostate or quickly headed there) hits you up over not being compassionate enough, just hit them with a healthy dose of logic and words of the Savior.  He made no excuses for bad behavior - though He knew we would need many in our lessened state of existence.  His response was always - go thy way and sin no more.  He did not seek to excuse or coddle or increase our co-dependence with the dark side.  He simply said to repent.  In order to do that, we have to have the Spirit and in order to have that, we need to be infusing our lives with more and more goodness in a world that is rapidly sinking.

The general membership of the Church is sinking.  Utah and liberals everywhere will end up drowning (literally).  Once Utah collapses, the USA collapses, and it will create a vacuum that will suck all other nations into it (in my house, shall it begin).

The ensuing chaos will pull all nations into the vortex and the remaining righteous from those nations will end up magnetically attracted to the New Jerusalem that rises like a Pheonix from the ashes.

We are close - but we still lack the quite intense persecution that precedes everything.  God cannot bring it down until the wicked merit the prophesied destruction.  The flip side to that is how righteous things will be among those who have been called out from Babylon just prior to the purge.

So when the average good member of the Church does not feel comfortable within those walls, we are pretty much there.  When there are more apostates roaming the streets and halls of your safe places, the game is on.  Cannot wait for it.....  It has been a long time in coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment