THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 24, 2019

SO THIS POST WILL HAVE YOU LOOKING AT YOUR BUTT AND DOUBLE CHECKING THE PB - THE MONGOLIAN SPOT

So, I am clearly a descendant of Joseph through Ephraim.  I have the qualities of that line.

I also have a VERY strong leaning towards Manasseh.  I have always suspected (due to the physical characteristics of my dad's family through his mother), that we have some Mannasseh in us.  I am not sure if that came through our Scottish line or if it was something in our past where a Paiute child was brought into a family in Parowan or Cedar City and it just was not openly spoken of. 

I have a Peruvian friend from Boeing that could have been a twin to my dad as far as his head goes.  Same squarish features and high cheekbones.  I have two siblings that carry these features, as well as myself.  My oldest daughter and youngest daughter both have the similar squarish facial structure and large head (with flat back).

So, yesterday, I was over at my aunt's house (my mother's sister) and there was a gal visiting from northern Alberta.  She was talking with my wife about her native past while I was getting my aunt's computer up and running.  The Spirit told me to talk to this woman about this topic.  Eventually I emerged from the basement and we were getting ready to head over to the house to discuss progress when we got on a convo and it turned to her native blood.  She said she knew via genealogy that she had some native - but she was talking to the doctor and said she was not completely sure and the doc told her to drop her trousers and he would confirm.  She did so, and verified that she had some native.

Apparently, there is a "bruise" on the tail bone of most natives in North America.  My aunt then confirmed that she and both of her male siblings had that very thing on their posteriors.  I got home and looked this up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot

We were talking this over at home and one of my daughters (the comedian) chimes in that I do, as well.  When helping me lift stuff, she has seen it appear when my shorts are low.....  Nice.....  So, yeah.  This explains so much.  My affinity for the natives, dreams, visions, etc.  All markers of descendants of Joseph.

Hawaiians also have this along with mestizo (not full Spanish, Mexicans).  All the places wither God has driven the descendants of Manasseh.  Amazing!

We have many ways to tell where a people has ended up.  In the mode of dress, architecture, holy festivals, calendars (lunar, etc) as well as language and blood markers (such as with the descendants of Aaron).  God has given signs for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Now to find out when the pow-wow is on for my native brothers and sisters!  Cannot wait to mingle!   And if they get angry and try to throw me out, they are going to get mooned for their trouble.....  Then we will be friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment