THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, April 18, 2019

LEFT IS BEGINNING TO GO AFTER CHURCHES??

Folks - it is all mental illness.  I know what that stuff looks like, sadly.  A guy, so entrenched in immoral behavior and brainwashed into thinking he is doing someone a favor, apparently tries to torch a highly visible US symbol of Christianity.

During the whole Prop 8 thing, several buildings were burned to the ground in the Seattle area.  Another one recently in St. George.  I am not saying Notre Dame in France was an arson - but that one goes down and then this nutjob tries it in NYC.  A professor of philosophy, no less....  Sheesh....  Another "Millennial Wonder" that escaped the basement only to get indoctrinated in the public screwel system and then find the gas cans and the lighter to "solve" his problem with those on the right....  Wow - just wow!


This is coming to the LDS Church in a large way.  I see it like I felt the impending humbling of America prior to 9/11.  We will have to home worship for safety reasons.  Not in Cardston so much as many other big cities until the scene described in the Texas dream is in full swing.

This is not rabid delusion, this is projecting out.  It is probably my strongest gift; I can see a storm brewing and in my mind's eye, I can see it's final and logical outcome based on the pulse of the situation many months in advance.  I am not sure how exactly to describe it - but I have had that gift with my children.  I can see extremely far in advance - what the outcome of actions today will be. 

In the moment of actual conception and birth, I could literally see the eternal reverbations of those acts.  What we do on this earth where we have control over life and death (Godly powers), if we are sensitive, we can feel in a very visceral and real way, the effects of those acts.  Even as a teen, I was always given the "two paths" vision.  One of sin - and one of abstaining from it along with the results of the actions.  It was similar to my personal "Cain" moment - "if thou doest well"....


Marc Lamparello has been identified as the 37-year-old man who was arrested by NYPD Counterterrorism officers after walking into the historic St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City with two gasoline cans just days after a fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Lamparello was taken into custody without incident at the seat of the Catholic Archdiocese of New York in midtown Manhattan Wednesday night, NBC New York reports.
Lamparello is a Boston College-educated philosophy professor who has been involved in the Catholic Church in the past. According to a bio for a recently published book he wrote, “A native of New Jersey, Marc Lamparello studied philosophy at Boston College, graduating Phi Beta Kappa in 2004. Marc has been heavily engaged in the study of philosophy from an early age, and is currently working on two other book-length projects, including a witty dialogue on arguments for and against the existence of God, and a series of essays on the epistemology of practical motivation.”


When I have seen my children depart from the path - and others I love, I really have to clamp down on my response and try to mute it.  My wife can nearly walk on water - but when she has departed in minor ways from the covenant path (attitudes only) and I am shown her future (which is pretty inextricably tied to mine), it is disconcerting.  Even then, one has to consign oneself to the concept of Agency and to God's will in the end.  My favorite saying is, "It is what it is......"

Right now - after enduring many years of my MIL's attitude towards chastity and the Word of Wisdom (and knowing how those attitudes have rubbed off on the subsequent generations), it has been incredibly painful to see those that could have been raised better, stumble and fall in astounding ways.  Everything we do leaves a legacy.  Everything.

My parents were pretty exact when it came to chastity and the WoW - and yet we still had several who stumbled and tripped, but never face-planted spectacularly (except one).  Agency is truly at play - but the attitudes of the parents, no doubt, shaped the actions of the lion's share of the brood (8 kids).

I can only imagine how disappointed Father must be with so many mortals failing spectacularly....  Not so sure I could deal well with that.  I might get a little trigger happy on the reset button.  My situation might just have a few more layers in the archealogical record due to my impulsivity....

Anyway - yeah.  Get ready for the coming fun....  church burnings and so much else.

1 comment:

  1. I've no doubt that it is arson. https://gellerreport.com/2019/04/notre-dame-fire-whatwe-know.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
    As arson, was it Islamic radicals alone, possibly aided by the Deep State. Workers were top professionals, no torches, fire of any sort or even electrical equipment were allowed on site. This may have required more sophisticated actors than the usual Musi monkeys.

    Deep State has flooded Europe with Muslims by funding, aiding and arming Islamic terrorists, creating chaos in Middle East and Africa. One potential purpose, of disruption I have toyed with is towards overthrowing weaker governments and replacing it with a single heavy handed authoritarian one world government.


    ReplyDelete