THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, November 18, 2018

WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES

This is good info:

I worked UHaul.com seasonal til October 10hr plus bonus of about 130 wk if you make enough reservations.

now, with Randstad.com and they provided all equipment, no weekends, stable shifts, but it is temp to permanent, starts 13/hr.

LiveOps.com I know a lady down the street who works for them for years, I think they are 13/hr too

Convergys.com is hiring now and responded quickly to my application that I put in as a backup.

Teleperformance.com is doing mass hiring and also responded quickly to my application as a backup.

My daughter is interviewing for VipKids.com to teach English a few hours a week, they supply all teaching material, and she is trying to get away from being stuck in retail jobs and expand her resume while in school.

Just FYI as I applied and applied for so many jobs out here and finally had only gotten a few hours a week for little pay in Retail and it was horrid. Making alot more now in peace.

For most of them you may need to get a computer from a pawn shop with 8G Ram which is pretty standard now. You must have High Speed Internet and I had to switch to Spectrum as their internet was far superior to everyone else and cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment