THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, August 4, 2018

ON MORMONS AND PIONEER DAY

This is a great article that underscores why we fled the USA when oppressed.  In the USA, you will conform, or die.  Truly, mob rule reigns.  I love the Constitution, but my love for much of what has gone on there, stops.  We have collectively pooped on our native brothers, religious minorities, ranchers and so much else.  It is amazing how much badness has gone down, when you think about it.

The required pledge in Idaho truly was a low point.  That, my friends, is the mark of the beast; having to give up your religious loyalties in order to secure basic human rights.  It will come again - but this time it will be over food and the ability to live a relatively normal life once again.  What will you give away for a crust of bread or a mess of pottage?

When I think of what my ancestors gave up to move to Canada so they could have a semblance of religious freedom, I have to read this to put it all in perspective:

https://www.phillipnelsen.com/blog/on-mormons-pioneer-day-the-little-told-stories-of-unprecedented-mormon-civil-rights-violations

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Idaho. To what pledge are you referring? Thanks. John.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pledge is detailed in the linked article. In short, Mormons could not vote when the state of Idaho was founded.

      Delete