THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 16, 2018

DEMONIC VOICES IN SCHIZOPHRENIC, HOMELESS MAN?

Well, I just had an interesting incident in the local Wendy's last night.

I was sitting there minding my own business and eating my 99c Frosty and working on house design concepts on my clipboard, when I hear a male walk in the restaurant on what sounded like a loud conference call with several other people.  I tune in and out of what he is saying.  It is loud enough to fill the whole restaurant and distract others.  I finally look up to see if he has a dog-bone or head-set on and there is none.  He is carrying on this convo with himself - or unseen folks.  He is dressed in bizarre clothing, has a skateboard and it looks like a camel chewed his hair off.  He has a two backpacks with him and a shoe box.

After a while, he moves towards my location and starts talking about doing mayhem - pulling out a plastic sword and "ploughing" the floor with it.  Clearly, this guy is messed up.  Every once in a while, he tries to say something funny, as if he is practicing in front of friends for a comedy routine - and asking them why they did not think it was funny.

His language is alternatingly coarse and gets more threatening.  Finally, he approaches the guy at the counter and insists on having a Frosty with sour cream.....  Yummy.....

He feigns having a receipt that they missed something on when he had gone through the drive-thru in an imaginary blue car with his friends.

The guy at the counter finally agrees to give him a Frosty if he agrees to leave the establishment so that they do not have to call the cops......  After collecting the treat, he heads over to sit where I am at and continues his "conversation" with these imaginary friends.

At this point, I am alternately concerned for my safety and irritated and finally decide to try something.  In my mind, I say "I command you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to depart this man".  The thought had no longer left my mind and within a second he says to his imaginary friends, "See, that is what Jesus can do to you guys".   Yikes!!

Now, I never asked him what was said to him - but I can imagine his "friends" saying, "We have been told by Jesus that we have to leave" - and then he responds with the, "See, that is what Jesus can do to you guys".  Now, in the previous 45 mins of him rattling off, I never once heard him use the name of Jesus or G_d in vain or reverently.  This was the first occurrence.

I wish I could go to an insane asylum where people have these voices going on and perform experiments on people with schizophrenia, etc.  VERY INTERESTING!

On another note, there is someone I am very close to who has this condition when not on meds - and I did the same thing without similar results (no change in behavior).

Anyway - just thought I would share this.  I told my wife and daughters - they seemed to think it was pretty interesting stuff.

Oh - to finish off the story - which was thankfully uneventful, he started to get his belongings together and ambled out the door.  I left about 30 mins later and he was outside and not carrying on the conversation with his "friends" - just standing there with his stuff around him.  I hate to imagine that I crashed this guy's party - but the crowd left and he was lonely after that.  I hesitated and almost started up a convo with him about Jesus and how he needs to have Him in his life to be fulfilled - but I thought it best to leave him alone.  I have not had that much fun with that type of demon-afflicted person since Brazil.  They were everywhere due to people dabbling in black magic and macumba. 

Man, people are stupid to mess with that stuff.  We have enough troubles in life without seances, ouija boards and so much else to contend with.  Really - people are adrift and completely lost.....  It is becoming worse - and soon, we will be no better than those in Brazil - from a spiritual and economic standpoint.  The two, of course, are connected....

3 comments:

  1. So what happened after that/for how long did he remain there (and calm/without lapsing)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Joel Skousen warning people against being hypnotized because it opens ones self up to demonic possession. I'm not one to doubt that. I would like to know what experiences he refers to.

    I had a girlfriend in college who had psychic abilities. Her grandmother would go through the rich neighborhoods in the Los Angeles area and do readings.
    Anyway, one day I walk into the dorm student center and my girlfriend was using a deck of playing cards and doing readings for some of the students there. I sat down and she started to do my reading then stoped and didn't say anything and did her reading then mine again, I think, she then bolted for her room with out saying anything quite upset. I learned latter that she was being heavily oppressed by demonic forces and a couple returned missionaries in the dorms there were called to eject the demons. She claimed to have seen Satan, I believe, mentioned he had red eyes and he looked as a regular man.

    My warning to Mormons, if you are psychic, be very careful how you use it. We are a target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also served a mission in Brazil fro '88-'90. I can confirm the widespread issue with evil spirits. There were people afflicted everywhere. We had to cast out evil spirits numerous times. The first time I had to do it scared the dickens out of me. many people there dabble with Macumba, Candomblé, and other black magic. Possession by evil spirits was rampant.

    ReplyDelete