THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 18, 2018

ANOTHER FBI AGENT SET TO TESTIFY AGAINST THE HILDABEEST NOW DEAD

Along with his wife....

The message here??  Do NOT mess with the Deep State and their operatives.....

You know what?  I would love to go up against that master biotch and take her down.  It would be my PURE pleasure to rid this earth of that cancer.....  It is not coming naturally enough.  Just die already - and get on down to your hellish reward with the rest of the beests of history:

FBI Agent, Who Exposed Hillary Clinton's Cover-up, Found DeadFBI Agent, Who Exposed Hillary Clinton's Cover-up, Found Dead
An FBI Special Agent, who was anticipated to expose the extent of Clinton and Obama malpractice and corruption in the "Operation Fast and Furious" cover-up before a US Federal Grand Jury, has been found dead at his home. The FBI official's wife was also found dead at the scene with the couple both being murdered using the 52-year-old agent's own gun. Special Agent David Raynor was “stabbed multiple times” and “shot twice with his own weapon,” according to local media reports. Raynor's tragic death comes just one day before he was due to testify before a US Federal Grand Jury.
cannot post link. search for it.

Another FBI Agent was murdered just one day before was to testify as well, In November.

This kind of stuff just boils my blood.  It HAS to stop.  The end has to be in sight somewhere down the road....  I thought her and bummer and soros would be gone - but, like a recurring nightmare, it just goes ON and ON and ON......  Bleche!!

On a related note, I was in Cardston trying out the latest chic restaurant, La Pita on Saturday with my wife and I ran into a gal I admire and respect greatly.  There were a bunch of people who tried to shut down the Church's purchase of land in Cardston for purposes that the Lord has in mind.  She gave me more details.  I am SICK and TIRED of people who oppose the work of the Lord.

I asked for names - because, in my opinion, it is time for the fur to fly.  Some folks need a special prayer.  I instructed her on how to go about it.  I have a funny feeling that the Lord is more than willing to clear the table of the trash.  Oddly, I have begun to believe that He needs earthly emissaries to effect those requests (just as with Prophets of old who exercised their Priesthood power).

No one has the gonads to do it any more; just simply take on evil face to face like Trump is doing.  People are too tied to their things, their careers, their reputations, standing the community, world etc.  Thus the reason the lever never gets pulled.

I have it on good authority, that the fur is just about to fly when it comes to our PSRs pulling the lever.  It will be a wild ride - and there will be deaths involved on both sides of the line in the sand.  So be it.  How long will we halt between two opinions - or take the luke warm stand??  Sometimes, you just have to get red hot and throw a few tables over, and whip a few money-changers into submission; like a BOSS!  You know, throw off the comfortable and encircling chains of your slavehood and raise a little hell for the children of hell to realize they cannot push you around forever.

Let's rock this, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment