THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

VACCINE TOXICITY DUE TO MERCURY

If you wonder what happens to some babies after receiving vaccines; this is it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7M01jV058

It makes my blood boil to think we are being poisoned by so-called "doctors".....  I realize the common mercury in fillings, etc is not the same as di-methyl mercury; but the symptoms in some children (blank stares, comas, brain degeneration) are quite similar.  I have suffered from mercury toxicity when I was taking cheap B-12 supplements that contained a form of cyanide (cyanocobalamin), instead of the good stuff that used the methylcobalamin to deliver the cobalt to the critical areas of the body that require it to function properly.  Cyanide reacts with heavy metals (amalgam fillings) and pulled (chelated) all the mercury out of the fillings in my teeth.  Most of the fillings in my molars failed in a two year period and I had a spate of crowns done in that period.  That was expensive vitamin supplementation.....

Grrrrr.....

This mercury mess is criminal.  Those in the know (and not those who are innocently brainwashed by the "system") should be hanged for their crimes.  I despise those who control true information that affects lives.  We are literally being poisoned in ignorance from Monsanto (monsatan) to the CDC (Corrupted and Damnable Children of hell.....).  I WILL see justice in my lifetime.  And it will be a sweet moment when all those who love and make a lie and the institutions of the adversary come tumbling down.  Great will be the fall there-of!!

I had a blog reader tell me to be careful - that they were of the opinion that the blog was being censored and likely I had made some enemies out there.  Well, all I can say is thanks for the concern.... but I am not in the least concerned.  If I were to lose my life in the fight for truth, I would consider it an honor and a privilege.  Many go to their graves having done nothing of import.  If I can make even a small impact in the name of truth, then my life has been well-lived.  Nothing compared to the massive impact of others out there.  Assange and Snowden and a few others will yet be in the company of George Washington, Martin Luther, Joseph Smith, Abraham and many other greats.  If I can have a few crumbs from that table, I would be happy and consider myself well-rewarded.

On Sunday, we were talking about faith in EQ and I shared a few stories where I took on corruption (bigoted and biased pukes that I have had to work with in my Boeing days).  I simply asked the Lord to judge between me and them and to bring the garbage I was subjected to "to and end" and to "stay his tongue".  I witnessed immediate and powerful results.  I became aware that I have the greatest ally when I need to go toe to toe with powerful people, while standing on good principle.  God is great - all we have to do is ask with resolute and firm faith that our prayers will be answered.  Nothing wavering.  I have the same power in my Priesthood as Nephi and anyone else we read about in scripture.  Why should I doubt that?  Just plunge forward and go for it - and don't sweat the details.

When it is my time to go, I will go.  Not a minute before that - not a minute after.  My experience with losing my son taught me that.  It is ALL in the Lord's hands.

Still, having said that, pray for Trump as he takes on the slime in high places.  It is a war - carried on from the non-physical realm to the physical realm we now are in; and we are the soldiers in the trenches.  Do not doubt that.  Never quit fighting the good fight!

1 comment:

  1. How do you think the Deep State keeps conspiracies under wraps with so many people involved? Family is the pressure point, not you. They control people through bribes, extortion or leftist ideology. If these do not work, then they threaten your family. Only the threat of attack on self only works on their own kind.

    That said, I think your OK, I would imagine you and I and anyone else writing or possibly even frequent reader on your blog as well as Facebook and so many other venues are likely candidates to be rounded up for reeducation ( Death Camps) when things come undone.

    Oops I hope I didn't scare off any of your readers.

    ReplyDelete